Need help in regaurds to gmail/youtube

for a long time I've had a gmail accoutn tied to my phone and i never realised when i made it it also made a youtube account tied to that email addy now i am trying to tidy everything up and tie my actual youtube account with my subs and some videos of mine with the gmail account on my phone now that i have a really nice smart phone, however it will not let me when i try to change the email address on my youtube account it says that i can not do that so i am hoping that some person who has more experince with this will help me out here and give me some advice on how to do this.

Thank you in advanced
    I'm a little ninja, short and stout I take all the loot and I hearthstone out All the guys on teamspeak scream and shout I'm the warrior in full devout.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Have you tried adding the email adress from the YouTube account to your Google account?

https://www.google.com/settings/account

It should be possible to associate various YouTube accounts with eachother, never really looked in to it though.

tried sadly it didn't work as both are google accounts
    I'm a little ninja, short and stout I take all the loot and I hearthstone out All the guys on teamspeak scream and shout I'm the warrior in full devout.