Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Quote Originally Posted by Seref View Post
    I plan to finish downloading the game when I get home from work... if I remember. xD

This isn't Diablo 3 we're talking about, it's just Guild Wars 2. The endless farm-fest for useless vanity items isn't going anywhere.
    You're right, if this were Diablo 3 we wouldn't have to worry about playing until at least Monday.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by John Zoidberg View Post
    You're right, if this were Diablo 3 we wouldn't have to worry about playing until at least Monday.
    Zing!

/10charr
    Valar morghulis

10+ Year Old Account
    Poor Bloodhunter, mis-spelling his thread titles. :<
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Napping. Then warming up tonight with my wow raid while watching the guild cast prelaunch doodad that is supposedly gonna be on tonight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I'm probably gonna nap. Might get up earlier to cook a big dinner. Chili + pasta
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Deleted
    taking a 7-6 hour nap. waking up 05.50 with my friend on skype

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I have created this tradition of mine where I bake a cake for me & my bf to celebrate game launches that we both care about.

So, I did a coconut cake. I chose that because I wanted to work with the coconut flakes to make it have a sketchy look going for it since that's how the logo and their art style is in general. Well, it DEFINITELY gave it a sketchy look haha, but it's.. tooooo sketchy to be shown here. It didn't RUIN it, but it's definitely less photogenic in its current state, so I'll just leave you with the pic of the cake of how it looked before I added the sprinkles & coconut flakes.

Also baked a macaroni casserole, a nice pre-cooked dish that can be thrown in the microwave and still taste amazing. :3 Annnnd we also have other goodies too like various fruits and stuff.
    I am a filthy casual!

10+ Year Old Account
    Krystal, I now officially crave cake. (link probably NSFW)

Damn you! *shakes fist*
    Last edited by DrakeWurrum; 2012-08-24 at 08:10 PM.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Haha, I remember that vid. And now I wanna eat my cake, but I can't. It's too pretty. It needs to stay intact at least until after servers go up! D:
    I am a filthy casual!

Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    Dayng - that is NICE!
    best nerd station ever. JELLLYYYYYY

10+ Year Old Account

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Niwoe View Post
    I don't normally go for sweets...but.....I would make an exception for one of those cupcakes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    I want that mint one so bad

/drool
    good eye mif! one of my favorites I love its name too..

top row left to right Peanut Butter Cup, Grasshopper, Milkshake, Sea Salt Caramel, Monkey Business, Cookie Dough!

One of the toughest things ever at CRUMBS is deciding what to get -.- there's so many!

....I tend to avoid the tourist/common trap known as "Red Velvet Cake" I'm all velvetted out, it's choclate cake with red food coloring ffs!

sigh i like threads like this, and it reminds me to prepare and get everything ready, mentally i thought of everything i need for the event, and was going to pick them up from work tonight, thinking ok 1 more night...then...suddenly...i realized something...tomorrow is the 25th, the game launches 2am (central here) for me, on saturday the 25th...

for some reason all this time i was thinking the 25th and thinking Saturday NIGHT as in i knew i worked Friday night, but have Saturdays off, and i was sitting here, and i check the countdown site, and sure enough, 10 hours from now...~#%!%!^@%&@ i exclaimed loudly, as my gf looked over at me with a puzzled look on her face.

Sigh 3rd shift, how i hate thee, especially at walmart, Friday nights are usually a lot of work, so I'll be tired, so i get home 8am, a full almost 8-10 hours after launch, and so tired from work to even play, I'll have to sleep, most likely, so there goes playing the moment the servers are up...owned. I cant call in sick i don't have any days i can take off, and i cant make up days i lose, so rather not lose money just to play..but so tempting! (unfortunately i cant anyways)

The calm realization that your hopes and dreams of playing zero hour on the first game you have pre-bought for the sake of playing it zero hour...irony, its a killer.

10+ Year Old Account
    God, I hate you people... making me crave sugary confections.