Monk in "MF gear trap", how to change gear?

So I was stacking mf gear on my monk because ActI was very easy and I was thinking runing actI forever is a good idea.
    Now I moved to actII and I have really hard time with elites. You can see stats on this screen (buffed with active Mantra of healing and BoH) Im using MoH because I dont have enough res without this.

Everyone told me cyclone build is the best but the problem is I need for this atleast 30% crit chance and high crit dmg and I have waaaaaay to low.
    I was watching few videos and people are killing elites with much less armor (dw) and same ress within seconds and I must kite all the time because Im dying when trying "facetank".

Second problem: after wasting money on MF gear Im left with 700k and its really hard find any upgrade (was trying looking for dex/phys res/all res/vit/crit).

So what should I do? Trying farm with current gear and pray for something valuable so i can buy crit gear or maybe there are other less expensive builds?

PS: Heres my "armory" link"
    http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/A.../hero/18158399
    Last edited by Mamut; 2012-08-21 at 02:48 PM.

Deleted
    Wait for the patch, farm act 1, get better gear, get paragon levels. No problem.

You did not get the point of this thread:/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    You did not get the point of this thread:/
    You asked:

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    So what should I do? Trying farm with current gear and pray for something valuable so i can buy crit gear or maybe there are other less expensive builds?
    The answer is: wait for the patch, then farm act 1 since you're easily able to do that. Doing that will allow you to raise paragon levels, which will increase your stats and magic find. It will also allow you to perhaps get some of the new, better gear implemented in the next patch.

That's what I would, and will, do, anyways.

The reason why I said nothing about how you should go into the AH right now and buy X and Y and Z is that the patch will bring better gear, and lots of it. The drop chance of blues and yellows will be buffed, and level 61-62 gear will become much more powerful than it is right now. On top of that there are of course the new legendary items, which may have spec defining procs; ie. a certain proc is a must have for a certain spec. We'll have to wait and see what kind of gear we will get, and then obviously you should wait to see how the economy fluctuates.

That's why the best bet, in my opinion anyway, is to farm whatever you feel comfortable farming for a while at least.
    Last edited by mmoc3ff0cc8be0; 2012-08-21 at 03:45 PM.

you can try buying with the following points in mind:

-get cheaper crit% chance items, gloves/shield (10max), neck 8.5max. if you still need more crit chance, look at bracer 6max, then ring/helm 4.5 max.

-use variation when searching for gear stats to find the cheaper option, for example, boots with 200 dex and shoulder with 150 vit, 50 dex, vs both boots and shoulder with 100 dex/vit, same for resists + armor + life%.
    Note: amulets, boots, gloves all can have 300 max dex therefore the same stats is cheaper than on other pieces, vit is 300 max on chest/pants and amulets, also weapon has max all stats of 350. All resist is 80 max on most things other than ring/helm which are 70 max.

I know shield seems like the best option if you're having trouble staying alive...but it honestly isn't. Creatures in Acts 1 & 2 die so quickly with decent DPS that it's faster to nuke everything in your path than try to tank it. Find some cheap crit gloves/jewelry, get an off-hand weapon with +crit dmg (and preferably a socket for even more critdmg), and try to keep that all resist as high as possible. Once you have decent crit/critdmg and you switch to a cyclone build, you'll thank me. Enemies literally melt through the first two acts.

Rathalir Emberlight of the Crystal Desert realm