10+ Year Old Account

Post Not gonna lie, I'd rather be playing Guild Wars 2 - TenTonHammer

good read 25 reasons why.. not like we need to be sold on the game, lol!

http://www.tentonhammer.com/features...g-guild-wars-2

snippet: Let me get this clear from the start: I’d rather be playing Guild Wars 2. Instead, I’m here writing about it. I’m a gamer on a mission.

. . . . .

Please note that I selflessly do this even though I’d rather be playing Guild Wars 2, because I want you to experience the MMO gaming epicosity (shut up, it’s a word) that I have experienced over several beta weekend events and stress tests.

Twitter: @EsmeraldoC

i've never been so excited about any game like this one. with about 2 more days to go before launch, i say i can barely wait to get my hands on it. this is probably even bigger than the original installment.

Very badly written and obviously VERY high on early hype.
    Sorry but I like the game but articles like this might aswell come straight from Arenanet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did this guy just copy and paste Anets PR repertoire? both uninformative and unoriginal. I had a satisfying little jaunt on GW2 last night, after playing all BWE it just doesnt excite me right now, not saying im bored but I guess I overdid the beta's. Still enjoying my azuri which I didnt try out in betas.
    Last edited by draykorinee; 2012-08-26 at 06:08 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh. Not really an impressive article, I'd say. Some of those reasons are reasons I'd agree with, but he does a poor job of portraying what's so great about his reasons, and misses quite a few major ones.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

You easily get overhyped at the beginning of an mmo. Give it a couple more weeks and see how it goes.