MMO-Champion and WoW.

Lets just start off by saying the amount of in house fighting about wow on wow fan site is pretty ridiculous. I went to the other Curse fans sites and its a total 180. Every one seem pretty happy but I did notice one thing in common. On a lot of other sites it was okay to call out wow. Now I did look at the rules for these other website and they did differ a little bit from ours here. Still I think they should being hold similar standards if there all under curse. One main problems I see here is were trying to house 5 or so different major games on one website. The other Curse Website Will have a place to talk about other video games But its not on the grand scale like here. Pretty much what I'm trying to get at here is when will this website go back to its wow roots or are we to far gone
    Last edited by Sam the Wiser; 2012-08-21 at 06:36 PM.

I don't get it. The site is still mainly about WoW, with lots of popular sub forums.

You always know threads are serious when there's a period at the end.

I think you're being silly about something very, very inconsequential. MMO-C is hardly trying to house the other games, do you see news updates from TSW/GW2/SWTOR? Maybe once a month, whenever something big happens to the games, but the little things, like what Boub posts about WoW? No. MMO-C is just giving a place for people who still want to come here but are no longer interested in WoW. That's not a bad thing.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Did you really just call out my post for not having a period at the end...

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Did you really just call out my post for not having a period at the end...

No, I didn't.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Frankly, I don't play WoW anymore, in fact I have not played in over a year now.

Do I come here to bitch about WoW? Nope.

I come to chat in general off-topic, computers (where I help suggest people builds/help them fix their computers), Rift (this is my main MMO now and I discuss how awesome it is with the other Rifters on this website, our small army is growing!), and fun-stuff sometimes. I do not look at the main page even once a week anymore, because, frankly, I don't care about WoW. I don't care anymore to bash it, I'm over it.

By your logic though, people like me should basically be egged off the site, with this WoW "roots" crap, but frankly, WoW is losing subs by the hundred thousands to several millions, if anything, sites like MMO-C SHOULD be supporting other games even more-so now.

Old God Deltrus has spoken.....

With 5 periods at the end of his post. Oh, wait.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

I am not saying we should get rid of massive amounts of people. Just trying to make light of some issues on here. Just be simply looking at the other Curse fan website they do not host any other type of games beside the one they are entitled to. Here on MMO-champion you can see a rift between the amount of people that come here for wow and other games.
    Last edited by Sam the Wiser; 2012-08-23 at 12:57 PM.

Its MMO-C, not WOW-C...

Quote Originally Posted by Malic View Post
    Its MMO-C, not WOW-C...
    And yet they still post Diablo 3 news :P (despite not being a MMO)