Did they uber buff Act 1 or something?

I had been playing a WW/CM build over the last 2 months but now I figured Id try a more wizardly build using arcane hydra and blizzard along with Familar:Sparkflint and Magic Weapon:Force weapon to up my DPS with my free spell being Shock Pulse:Piercing Orb and Im actually getting owned in Act 1 when before it was just faceroll, as was Act 2. My profile isnt showing my new gear so I will just list my stats. I didnt have much gold to work with so this is them buffed with familiar and magic weapon:

31K DPS
    26.5K Health
    30% crit hit
    175% crit damage
    450-525 all resists

Please tell me why all of a sudden I cant even do Act 1?

10+ Year Old Account
    In the one run I've done, I noticed a higher amount of elite groups, though that could have just been luck. Remember, most affixes were weakened, so if anything, it should be easier. White mobs have more health, and should be slightly harder to kill, so maybe they're staying alive long enough to get to you?

It seems like for me every patch or major patch I take more and more damage, taking more in Act 1 then before, get destroyed in Act 3 (the fields), 1110 resists, 10k armor just isn't enough, DPS probably way low, unfortunately every upgrade costs over 100 million so I'm about 90 million short

No its elites. I just cant kill them without dieing at least once now that I cant play WW/CM
    Last edited by Alilei32; 2012-08-21 at 09:54 PM.

WW just got super nerfed. theres still other alternatives for melee wiz build.. i found act1 even easier then before.. but i got 65k dps and 40% crit chance.

Act 1, and the rest of Inferno, were nerfed.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    In the one run I've done, I noticed a higher amount of elite groups, though that could have just been luck. Remember, most affixes were weakened, so if anything, it should be easier. White mobs have more health, and should be slightly harder to kill, so maybe they're staying alive long enough to get to you?
    They increased the possible number of elite packs in the levels before the butcher from what I read. Otherwise, it feels like mobs are hitting way harder for me as well. I also don't play much so I might've just forgotten, my experience is probably not very reliable =p

I did a quick act 1 run, and thought it was almost silly how fast things are dying there.... I've been gone a while, and certainly don't recall that.

However, there is a pretty big annoyance now with you taking damage WELL after having moved out of desecration. Unsure if it's just lag or what... but it certainly isn't subtle. You can be about 8 feet away from it, running, and just watch your health continue dropping.