Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

And....dancing!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hk0xZ...ature=youtu.be

so here are the dances,enjoy.

Remeber there is a command to synchronize dances too

also i heard a rumor about dance vendor BUT since i didnt played iam not sure so take it with a grain of salt.

The Carlton was not expected.

Sylvari have the best dance. Looks better on females than it does male. Norn is pretty great too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Example of synchronized dances:

sudently the char moves(hakka)are way better that i thought and i really liked them originally.

OMG all the dances are great from the last time we saw them. I think Anet version of shuffle for the humans is way better then what wow did for pandas.

I'm not a fan of the charr one. Although done well and fits well I think it's too simple.

never thought I would say this: GW1 dances were so much more appropriate to a fantasy game than this. I hate this pop-culture references, first the sunglasses and now this disappointed

love the Charr dance though
    + love the emote sync

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maarius View Post
    never thought I would say this: GW1 dances were so much more appropriate to a fantasy game than this. I hate this pop-culture references, first the sunglasses and now this disappointed

love the Charr dance though
    + love the emote sync
    Well the ritualist male in GW 1 had the napolean dynamite dance.

Deleted
    lol thats funny, though female norn seems unstable
    Last edited by mmoce3c3da46cf; 2012-08-22 at 12:50 AM.

Don't know if this was the case with all races, but the female asura would do sound effects when she was dancing.

Damn... human it is lol.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Sylvari have the best dance. Looks better on females than it does male. Norn is pretty great too.
    I am with you, Sylvari female looks the best. Charr seems okay, the rest are not noteworthy.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    The Carlton was not expected.
    I was wondering where I saw it before, then I remembered I played a Mathosian in Rift.

Anyway, Humans with Shuffling is cool. I like that dance. Sadly Humans will be my alt race and with Charr being my main and having no clue what hideous dances they have, I'm a bit worried that I won't be able to get down and funky that much.

Quote Originally Posted by mofo View Post
    Don't know if this was the case with all races, but the female asura would do sound effects when she was dancing.
    Norn snap their fingers.

norn and humans made we lol.So did not expect that.
    Last edited by Stormgnoef; 2012-08-22 at 01:11 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

I think asura and human dances are the best. Norn is ok. Charr for me is too simple and I don't think sylvari dance orgination is really that interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Maarius View Post
    your kidin right? most of GW1's dances were oddball pop culture referances. Riverdance, Napolian dynamite. http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Dance lists where most of them come from.

Who is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by Sentinel View Post
    ...Charr being my main and having no clue what hideous dances they have, I'm a bit worried that I won't be able to get down and funky that much.
    It's the Haka, the Maori War Dance. The New Zealand All Black rugby team does it before the start of every rugby match and that's why it's famous. There are various versions of the Haka as well, and all of them are visceral. It's the perfect fit for the Charr.