Try DIABLO3 Free now with the new starter edition.

http://eu.blizzard.com/en-gb/games/d3/?int

Enjoy

---------- Post added 2012-08-22 at 07:32 AM ----------

Bump!!!!!!

" A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities "

Deleted
    Nice find!

You can just go to www.battle.net and now next to Diablo III if you don't have a license, you can "Play for Free."

Edit to add to avoid confusion, "Play for Free the Starter Edition up to the skeleton king without the code you previously needed"
    Last edited by mmoc99cfbcce04; 2012-08-22 at 07:46 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiPanda View Post
    LOL D3 is F2P now!
    No, don't misunderstand, I've edited my previous post in case anyone didn't realise.. D3 always had a starter edition but you needed a code. You could get the code from physical editions and CE's and give them to your friends. The starter edition has limited play, similar to the starter edition on WoW. The content available is pretty much the same that was in the D3 beta (ie. up to the skeleton king) This is not a new feature, and it is not Free to play, it is a demo - the same demo that has been in since live, but you no longer need a code to access it. You still need to upgrade to access the other 98% of the game.
    Last edited by mmoc99cfbcce04; 2012-08-22 at 07:47 AM.

Hasn't this been up for a while now? up to SK and level 13 like the beta?

New post above, seems im wrong
    Last edited by Funt Case; 2012-08-22 at 07:46 AM.

I just wanted to be the first one to say it, we all know its not actually true :/ gosh some people are so edgy on these forums.

When we'll be getting paid for playing D3?

I wrote starter edition. figured people would understand what that is, not a complete game but a trial^^ which of course doesn't let u play the whole thing

" A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities "