Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Rigged ah system or crazy usa farmers ?

this is total bullshit woke up eu diablo servers are still down so i decided to log in usa , first thing i did was check Ah
    and wtf this is not possible
    i check for skull grasp and i find like few pages of the new just released skull grasp
    i check for 2 handers BAM few pages of the new 2 handers
    same for 1 handers and basicly any item i search for
    This is totaly not possible that all these items dropped in this short time this proofs blizzard rigging the ah system
    i just tested this on USA , eu servers are still down atm
    gonne test it on eu servers if its the same thing on eu ,
    that means that blizzard controlls the ah and that ah and drops probly are linked
    check it out yourself

Or maybe, just maybe, a lot of players are playing the game since a new patch was released?
    Don't let other people define your standards for happiness.

Maybe they just have a higher drop rate/there are lots of players farming them/other reason I wouldn't know because I don't play Diablo III enough. Doesn't really prove your conspiracy theory.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakuratei View Post
    Or maybe, just maybe, a lot of players are playing the game since a new patch was released?

yea maybe still so many items looks verry fishy to me , or i'm just getting paranoid and i need to make a tinfoil head

Deleted
    Just as a hint mate the difference in time frames between eu and us is over 9 hours so what for you is no time for them is just that 9 hours of farm. Last time I loged my newbie DH first champ pack in act 1 dropped for me that DH boots from the set,so until you give actual links screenshots and such this at least to ne is nothing but nerd rage,sry.

People have just found them that's all. Within 12 mins of my first a2 clear I got a pair of Fire Walkers to drop and put em up on AH for ~27m and they sold quick. There were about 3 other pairs up at that time and it was about 1-2 hrs after server had come up. Just lots of folks farming with a new patch is all. Also got my best 1h yet (1092 ceremonial knife with great stats) so this patch rocks all kind of hard core so far for me.

idk the exact numbers playing diablo, but I can safely say atleast 100,000 people were. if even 1% of those people get one of those items, that is still 1000 of them dropped. The amount you listed isn't terribly surprising
    Quote Originally Posted by Histidine View Post
    WoW is great.
    Not sure what game people are playing; I love the way things are.
    What bosses will be in the Deathwing Raid?
    Quote Originally Posted by MauroDiogo View Post
    Leg 1, Leg 2, Hind Legs is a duo boss fight, Wings, Tail, Head and last Heroic mode only boss is his Chin. Totally optional and only for those hardcore enough. It's jaw dropping!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssangel View Post
    Just as a hint mate the difference in time frames between eu and us is over 9 hours so what for you is no time for them is just that 9 hours of farm. Last time I loged my newbie DH first champ pack in act 1 dropped for me that DH boots from the set,so until you give actual links screenshots and such this at least to ne is nothing but nerd rage,sry.
    i'm not nerdraging and wy would u need screenshots just go to ah look for legendairys non legacy u are actualy saying all that dropped overnight?

Deleted
    9 hours is a fair big amount of time and you can't argue on that
    That's all I am saying.And of the screenshots were simply to show this huge amount of legendary sweetness on the US Ah,not to say I don't thrust your statement,but people tend to overreact with facts in general.(95% of all internet statistics are made up on the spot sort of thing)

Deleted
    You do know that they have problems with people duplicating items?

Deleted
    oK EXPLAIN ME THIS eu servers are not even 5 min up and look at ah seriously how can they farm all those items in 5 min ?

Deleted
    say if low counted 500.000 people played D3 after 1.04 patch for 3 hours that makes up to 1.5 M hours gametime, and very likely many of them are good players with fair amount of MF counted for. That could for sure make a huge amount of legendaries to drop.

Remember D2 and high runes, you almost never saw them drop, but you could see people offering 5Ohm or 3 Ber for items on different forums, so they do drop but the droprate is rather low, so if you play for 1000 hours you might get just a few Legendaries but when multilied with such a huge number as say 500.000 then there will be lot of items out there.

AND do MIND THIS!! Prices for legendarie will most likeely be very high the first weeks until t floods ah

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultragrisen View Post
    say if low counted 500.000 people played D3 after 1.04 patch for 3 hours that makes up to 1.5 M hours gametime, and very likely many of them are good players with fair amount of MF counted for. That could for sure make a huge amount of legendaries to drop.

Remember D2 and high runes, you almost never saw them drop, but you could see people offering 5Ohm or 3 Ber for items on different forums, so they do drop but the droprate is rather low, so if you play for 1000 hours you might get just a few Legendaries but when multilied with such a huge number as say 500.000 then there will be lot of items out there.

AND do MIND THIS!! Prices for legendarie will most likeely be very high the first weeks until t floods ah
    That's actually a very high count.
    Last edited by mmocf0c1a2ac32; 2012-08-22 at 10:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zinod View Post
    oK EXPLAIN ME THIS eu servers are not even 5 min up and look at ah seriously how can they farm all those items in 5 min ?

BOTS! BOTS! Are you guys actually telling me that you don't believe bots do exist?!?!? >=O

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirstblood View Post
    BOTS! BOTS! Are you guys actually telling me that you don't believe bots do exist?!?!? >=O
    The bots still can't farm that fast. We're talking new items up the moment the servers go live. If it's anything illegal, it would be more likely hacking, not botting.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Howdyho View Post
    That's actually a very high count.
    After 10 million sales and a patch to fix some issues people wanted fixed you think it's hard for only 500k to be playing? Hell I would count that as low also.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by slozon View Post
    After 10 million sales and a patch to fix some issues people wanted fixed you think it's hard for only 500k to be playing? Hell I would count that as low also.
    Sales got nothing to do with players online.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Howdyho View Post
    Sales got nothing to do with players online.
    Your point? go anything at all to back up your claim as low? High sales gives a chance more people will be playing.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Ya, not looking good for blizzard. They are either selling items or got hacked.

Deleted
    Looking at the timestamp of when you made the quoted post, and the timestamp of when I posted in another thread that the servers are up, they were up for at least a good hour and 20 minutes before this post, perhaps even more, since I'm sure I didn't log on as soon as they went up. Your "5 min" is way way off.

I have no idea how many new legendaries you spotted when you finally got into the game, but as I said, the game had been live for at least an hour and 20 minutes when you checked the AH.

Now, I have no clue as to how many people logged on immediately to do some farming, but even if the chance of getting a legendary is quite small, if there's hundreds of thousands of people who have already farmed for an hour or an hour and a half, there's bound to be hundreds of legendaries that have dropped.

Whether there are hacks, I don't know, but unless you made your post with a delay of over an hour, then your "5 min" is bogus. Just saying.