Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dsrilk View Post
    How exactly is being rude about someone's religious beliefs "brave"?
    Atheists have an inflated sense of self-importance.
    I am an atheist as well. Please don't conflate his being an atheist with his being a jerk; your generalization isn't any better than his.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenX View Post
    Have you even read those books?

This is like saying Avengers and Justice League is the same just because they are based on super heroes banding together to fight the great evils of universe.
    I was just pointing out that Christianity and Islam are both spinoffs of Judaism and its reflected in the similarities of their texts. The Old Testement is heavily based on Judaism's scriptures.
    Putin khuliyo

15+ Year Old Account
    We just went to Mars, but we still kill people for drawing prophets and ban fantasy books because we don't want people to be able to talk to the outside world trough battle.net.

Last edited by Srg56; 2012-08-22 at 01:06 PM.
    "The best argument against democracy is a five minute scroll through twitter." - Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Alcomo View Post
    Atheists attacking religion? Last I check the only ones who did any attacking are the religious against the religious, while the atheists sit back and watch as they destroy each other while claiming they each are the true religion. Religion is just another word for war anyways.
    Guess it goes to show just how much religion screws with everything.... Mention it on a forum you have a flame war, mention it in a small assembly and you have a verbal war, mention it on a global scale and you have a real war.

War is just war and cowards use religion as their supplement when they see the possibility to abuse it for their own ends.

Quote Originally Posted by anabolicz View Post
    Religion..... The source for all our wars and missery.
    The source is usually money and power; religions is, however, commonly the tool used to obtain them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ballistic View Post
    They reached 5th page and not a single mod did something. I think Boub needs more active mods
    Or perhaps they're laughing their asses off at troll's comment on the first page.

LOL atheists make the best trolls .

Quote Originally Posted by janzeer View Post
    Iranian language is crazy =) some of them are pretty close to Arabian :P

Anyway, here in Syria we had this IP issues since 1 year, you need to use VPN or this program: Expact Shield, most Syrians are doing that so they can play Blizzard Games, for Battle Field3, to logg Origin i use VPN then server browser u can play without it.

At the moment we do not have ADSL in Aleppo since 11 days 3G atm but it rarely works and it's very slow.
    Its called Persian.

...and accordingly with what the media is presenting us with, you have other problems than internet issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Milkshake86 View Post
    Stop insulting their religion and give us valid points, you are being a dog plain and simple. They do not have a devolved sense of morality in some countries. Profanity nudity sex and violence are not global mainstreams of entertainment. I'd also watch your damned tongue when speaking about myths and religion. Myths are believed to be false or exaggerated stories, Religion is commonly believed to be real by followers of the faith. Honestly worry less about others and more about yourself.
    You are right. However, it would help you more to explain yourself if you would chill a little.

Deleted
    Honestly worry less about others and more about yourself.
    When the others are taking away the things they don't like for reasons I don't subscribe to then I think I should be worrying about them, a lot.
    Last edited by mmocd3e258d247; 2012-08-22 at 01:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonTurky View Post
    Well, im not suprised. Arabs ban everything wich remotely grants freedom to people.
    Iranian's aren't Arab, they're Persian.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    inb4 self-proclaimed intellectual atheists attack all religion.

Too late.
    You don't need to be an Atheist to understand that religion is based on hope and support rather than factual events.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuma View Post
    LOL atheists make the best trolls .
    Some great irony to be found here.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

You're either very brave.. alot stupid and completely fearless; or a good liar. If you truly live in the middle east.. I can only offer you my sympathy. I wish for your safety. Honestly speaking this post WILL result in "your" government detaining you. If you live there.. you know the consequence of it. I find it very difficult to believe you would forfeit your life over a post to this forum. Because with what you've written you certainly are. (if you're resident and not in an embassey). I won't out right say you're lying no. I do not know you; but in all honesty I truly hope you are pretending. I do not want to see any member of our community hurt. You're not playing with fire with a statement like this.. you're throwing yourself into a coffin. Be safe please; if my suspicions are incorrect.

War is just war and cowards use religion as their supplement when they see the possibility to abuse it for their own ends.
    Uh huh, so basically if there was no religion there would be no way for these 'cowards' to use it and abuse it! Thanks for clearing that up! Also I think you need to take some history lessons if you think religion itself has not caused numerous wars and hundreds of millions of deaths throughout history... This thread is proof enough that religion does nothing but incite fighting.
    Last edited by Alcomo; 2012-08-22 at 01:16 PM.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Uh huh, so basically if there was no religion there would be no way for these 'cowards' to use it and abuse it! Thanks for clearing that up! Also I think you need to take some history lessons if you think religion itself has not caused numerous wars and hundreds of millions of deaths throughout history....
    I don't think that was his point though. I think what he is trying to say is that religion was used to make war justifiable, great example would be the crusades.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Uh huh, so basically if there was no religion there would be no way for these 'cowards' to use it and abuse it! Thanks for clearing that up! Also I think you need to take some history lessons if you think religion itself has not caused numerous wars and hundreds of millions of deaths throughout history....
    They used different names and called them religion or ideals in which they have changed, yet it was the term "human" that did not change over the course of these events.

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    I was just pointing out that Christianity and Islam are both spinoffs of Judaism and its reflected in the similarities of their texts. The Old Testement is heavily based on Judaism's scriptures.
    Yes the similarity of texts in the latter are major ones. Furthermore, though it is rather comical there are implications that when is presented as the Old Testament is something written in accordance with people who wanted to use the religion to their ends, though I'm not the authority to talk on the authenticity of those texts. For the primary scriptures with the addition of Judaism's texts, the Islamic ones are even more divergent as far as to a similarity well below 50% with those being related to same events noted.

I'd also watch your damned tongue when speaking about myths and religion. Myths are believed to be false or exaggerated stories, Religion is commonly believed to be real by followers of the faith.
    To many, myth and religion is indistinguishable. There are things that you would consider myth that are currently believed to be true or were once believed to be true by its respective faithful. To propose that your definition of what is 'myth', 'religion' and 'reality' is correct, and then chastise others for their definitions is arrogance. It's all a matter of perspective.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukari View Post
    Equality is a universal concept, you either care about it for everyone, or you don't care about it. It can't be compartmentalized, you can't champion equality for solely one group, that's inimical to the whole idea of equality.
    To make room for the cupcake!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfie1d View Post
    The day that an Islamic regime bans something for promotion of superstition and mythology is the day that I want to burn myself alive.
    Not that i mind your method of protesting but i have to say that self immolation is possible one of the most retarded methods of protesting i have ever seen.

I understand your frustration though...emigrate to the EU...their human rights laws practically prevent them from turning you away

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    I don't think that was his point though. I think what he is trying to say is that religion was used to make war justifiable, great example would be the crusades.
    Either way my point still works. Religion is one of the most powerful tools on earth, without it they would have very little to use to justify a war.

Have you even read those books?

This is like saying Avengers and Justice League is the same just because they are based on super heroes banding together to fight the great evils of universe.
    Do u know adam and eve and that they ate an apple? in the korran its the same deal but with other names and its not an apple.
    National geograpich has dated the bible story to be nomerus of copies and addons from 4000 BC and the korran copies the bible so.....
    Last edited by anabolicz; 2012-08-22 at 01:19 PM.

" A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities "