Thread: GW2 vs WOW

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

GW2 vs WOW

I know you expected to see a flame thread but no, surprise!
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Holy crap is that the norn female dance!? cause if it is I'm gonna have to change my necro from asura to norn.

Already been posted in the dances thread and the video thread. Multiples times even.

lol made my morning; I never knew that they have the same dance O_o

10+ Year Old Account
    Hehe that's really awesome xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Already posted, and probably not the wisest thread title...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by endgame619 View Post
    Holy crap is that the norn female dance!? cause if it is I'm gonna have to change my necro from asura to norn.
    It's the human dance (both sexes).

Quote Originally Posted by mofo View Post
    Already been posted in the dances thread and the video thread. Multiples times even.
    Well GW2 forums have almost 1000 videos, couldn't search them all before I post it..though I see it to get closed...

Already posted, and probably not the wisest thread title...
    well the title was for one reason..someone see the title and think "oh, not another one" and then he watch the video I guess I wasn't successful on this
    Last edited by papajohn4; 2012-08-22 at 01:34 PM.
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Herald of the Titans Snow White's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Love it! Just great.

Deleted
    lol that female human dance rock shit

Inc. lock. misleading title and a vid which can be found 3 different places on mmo-c.

Deleted
    First time for me to see it so cheers.

10+ Year Old Account
    gonna get closed

best comments i read from yt were the top comment and something else

"Jesus WoW, are you even trying?"

and

"this is great! the dance looks motion captured it's so fluid and amazing and then you see the Panda on the side being derp"

lol @ DERP

kinda true re-watch this video and you'll have the same thought process and bust out laughing

"great" - "awesome!" - DERP!

hahaha

Twitter: @EsmeraldoC

ok went and watched a vid with all the dances and charr have IMO hands down the worst dance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by papajohn4 View Post
    well the title was for one reason..someone see the title and think "oh, not another one" and then he watch the video I guess I wasn't successful on this
    I think the people in our sub forum community may think that, but the people that see it from the front page will run in with steam pouring from their ears looking for a fight.

15+ Year Old Account
    well played sir... well played..

Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    I think the people in our sub forum community may think that, but the people that see it from the front page will run in with steam pouring from their ears looking for a fight.
    xD I can see it happening.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    that was my intentions by the way But I am sure once they see it they will laugh too!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by papajohn4 View Post
    that was my intentions by the way But I am sure once they see it they will laugh too!
    You overestimate the amount of humor those people have about these kinds of things.

Great GW2 has pop culture too?

Lame.