Thread: GW2 vs WOW

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by papajohn4 View Post
    that was my intentions by the way But I am sure once they see it they will laugh too!
    yeah, you do realize that WoW is dying to the point that its players are miserable paying for a subscription to a game they do not even enjoy right?

that misery translates into extreme anger and that's why you get so many WoW vs GW2 fights erupting

case in point: GW2 players NEVER talk about WoW

not sure how it is on your server but on Janthir.. literally NOBODY talks about WoW.. we are all just enjoying the GW2 experience and loving every second of it

that's the extreme irony

you see non-stop "WoW vs GW2" threads and stuff but it's mostly done by WoW players..

GW2 people? we don't care

we're enjoying a once in a generation experience in Tyria

seriously, you ever notice that? nobody talks about WoW in GW2 we don't road rage

Twitter: @EsmeraldoC

Quote Originally Posted by TheJekyll View Post
    You overestimate the amount of humor those people have about these kinds of things.
    Its so far so good though Really, what can you say about this video, its just cool and very funny..doesn't have something against any of the 2 games in order to start a fight! Though I can say GW2 dance is so much accurate, it clearly wins the dance competition!

@charlieprince until now no wow fan came here to bash gw2 although in your 2 posts you talked about wow let it be, its a funny video nothing more!I play on pinken square and yes nobody is talking about wow, unlike in other games I started, swtor specifically, there was always a wow vs swtor conversation at the chat. but hey lets don't start the fight here ourselves

also, once again people, I don't know if this video was in the xxxxx page of a thread here among xxxx videos, but didn't see it myself...if moderators feel it should be locked let it be. except if you are testing your abilities as moderators
    Last edited by papajohn4; 2012-08-22 at 02:03 PM.
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Panda Wins because Over9000 Charisma lvl Just look at it's face. GW is simple mo-cap without single emotion or style.
    Last edited by OmniSkribe; 2012-08-22 at 01:54 PM.

Deleted
    Not surprised GW2 has the better dance. But the Pandaren's face at some bits make me laugh so hard.

Quote Originally Posted by charlieprince View Post
    yeah, you do realize that WoW is dying to the point that its players are miserable paying for a subscription to a game they do not even enjoy right?

that misery translates into extreme anger and that's why you get so many WoW vs GW2 fights erupting

not sure how it is on your server but on Janthir.. literally NOBODY talks about WoW.. we are all just enjoying the GW2 experience and loving every second of it

that's the extreme irony

you see non-stop "WoW vs GW2" threads and stuff but it's mostly done by WoW players..

seriously, you ever notice that? nobody talks about WoW in GW2 we don't road rage
    Your opinion (especially about a 9 million person playerbase game miserable and dying) isn't actual fact.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    Already posted, and probably not the wisest thread title...
    What the cookie-munching gunner said.

10+ Year Old Account
    You make some pretty large assumptions in that post of yours.

Take a look at your sig.... now re-read your post.

Oh the irony.

@ charlieprince

forgot to quote :|
    Last edited by Ineko; 2012-08-22 at 02:01 PM.

While the panda is totally out of sync, Blizzard did a great job with their facial expressions imho.
    That is something where GW2 could still improve quite a bit.
    (I know that this is something that is way easier to achieve with a more cartoony artstyle like WoW though. And they weren't that great here pre Cata, too.)
    The advantage of the dreamer is that he never has to face the chains of reality.
    Blackhand[EU] - Mistral

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by charlieprince View Post

that's the extreme irony

Is the irony part that you prove that you are a WoW player?, since you bring this up.

Closing this down because the title is dumb and will inevitably cause problems. If you want to discuss the new dances, feel free to do so with an appropriate title and not a title that is against forum rules (no game vs. game discussions...)