Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    What's your level of preferred sexiness in a female? Below Karma-levels of conservatism? Or above Ahri/MF-levels of promiscuity?
    Somewhere in between. They shouldn't be too shy but shouldn't throw themselves onto you.

I guess the main reason is that I look for the story to see if I find a fictional female is sexy or not. And tbh I don't find any story in LoL sexy, interesting yes, but not sexy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Culnar
    Sometimes people act like blizzard is their friend who betrayed them and now they're pissed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpei View Post
    Actually the backlash from pandas is because alot of the people didn't grow up.

Deleted
    When i do bad i pick Akali no matter the team comp, and get to lvl 6 then i kill the most squishy guy they have over and over again no matter if i will die too... When i am fed i try to take on 1v2's and as it goes on i usually end up doing either 1v4 quadra or 1v3 triple... Have done that so many times... Never had less than 9 kills by the end of a game as akali (I was 9/0 and they surrendered at 20:01)

---------- Post added 2012-08-27 at 08:39 AM ----------

I got pentakilled by a malphite.... Twice :P

10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    When I'm in a really shitty mood and theres nothing else to do, I play Jungle Shaco and I just stalk the enemy jungler for 20m. At around 5m I always tell him " sucks to be you bro, I'm playing stalk the jungler this game ".

10+ Year Old Account
    When I get fed as a ranged AD I regularly get out of position and try to manmode the enemy team. I don't usually end up losing to this, but sometimes it happens.

If i'm mad, I play mid talon. There's a 50/50 chance that I do well when that happens too.

And I rage at my team when they don't follow me when I'm the jungler. Especially when I ping like mad.

Deleted
    I reply to trolls, even though I know they're trolling.
    I can't help it >.< so fucking annoying that I insist on feeding them.

I also do this a lot:
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post
    If people start up with KS bullcrap, I wait until they bite off a bit more than they can chew expecting me to step in and help: Then leave them to die. When they complain I say I was worried I might accidentally "steal their kill".
    I go "Troll mode" and just reply to them in caps with nonsense when people bitch at me for jungling in 3v3 and telling me its "for noobs" and im "losing the game" despite getting us a constant 800team gold and getting us amazing buffs to gank with.
    nb: I only do it when my lane is pushed, or i'm about to engage dragon and get green/black/red buff.
    e.g:
    Them: WTF R U DOING WURWACK U NUB DONT JUNGEL IN 3V3 FFS U LOSE US GAME
    Me: LOL POTATO MAKES THE BANANA CHEESE SHAKE! xD11!

If I'm playing normal 5v5 without friends I always wait till I'm the last to pick.

Then we pretty much 99% of the time need either a jungler or support and I just don't play the jungle role no matter what and I will not support a person that I don't know. So if we need a jungler I just pick a 2nd top champ and if we need a support I just pick a 2nd AD carry and try to get as much cs as possible.

The commencing rage is hilarious and I mostly get 2-3 teammates that go ''/all REPORT SILEH PLOX'' in the first 10 seconds.

I hate this game but I still play it constantly please fucking shoot me and end this misery.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JimPaladin View Post
    I hate this game but I still play it constantly please fucking shoot me and end this misery.
    Wild JimPaladin appeared,
    JimPaladin uses talk shit about game,
    TripleZer0's attack sharply rose!
    TripleZer0 was confused.
    TripleZer0 uses OH ITS JUST JIMPALADIN,
    It's super effective!
    Wild JimPaladin fainted, TripleZer0 gained 13.37 experience points.

hehehe... i get ur joke buddy u said 1337 exp point BRO ROFL let me tell u im rofl my waflee copter LOL XD ((((1377 means leet like elite for those who dont know))))

hehehehehe wow bro... king of comedy

Infracted.
    Last edited by Axethor; 2012-08-28 at 10:47 PM. Reason: Feel the wrath

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amanaki View Post
    When i do bad i pick Akali no matter the team comp, and get to lvl 6 then i kill the most squishy guy they have over and over again no matter if i will die too... When i am fed i try to take on 1v2's and as it goes on i usually end up doing either 1v4 quadra or 1v3 triple... Have done that so many times... Never had less than 9 kills by the end of a game as akali (I was 9/0 and they surrendered at 20:01)

---------- Post added 2012-08-27 at 08:39 AM ----------

I got pentakilled by a malphite.... Twice :P
    haa, I do this aswell :P akali or veigar, then proceed to global their most squish at level 6.

10+ Year Old Account
    well that was fast.

Is that a new record?

I'm the guy who, stands up for someone on my team being abused for playing badly, even if they are infact playing badly. CYBER BULLYING IS NOT COOL GUYS.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo