Heroic spine down 10%, rerolling mistweaver/WW monk and LF guild!

To start, you can see view my armory here or just click the link in my signature.

Background info:

I have been on and off raiding since Vanilla. I was pretty hardcore in BC (Vashj/Kael killed) and cleared everything til Sunwell at which point my guild fell apart on Azuregos(? 1st boss) in Sunwell and so I took a break from the game and came back at the end of WOTLK when ICC was released. My server back then was/is one of the smallest populated servers to date and so I started over on Mal'ganis with a real life friend. I tried to get in a serious guild for cata at that point, but I lacked the experience of WOTLK content and pretty much pugged with my friend from there through most of cata. I joined Turbo Cyborg Ninjas when they were progressing through DS. I maintained near 100% attendance through all of progression with them. I was looking forward to raiding in MoP with them but real life has gotten in the way and I can no longer raid their late hours. I AM in good terms with Turbo Cyborg Ninjas and the GM/raid leader will vouch for me! I prefer progression raiding over farm content because I raid for the thrill of that first kill. I will give the raid 100% as I expect the same from the rest of the raid.

What I am looking for:

1. Mistweaver or Windwalker monk raid spot.
    2. 25 man guilds only.
    3. Progression around my current guild or better.
    4. Prefer alliance but will consider horde.
    5. Raid times between 7pm-12am CST no more than 4 nights/week.
    6. Gives raid spots to those who earn it instead of your buddy who isn't competitive.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/u2ctzys7r8qig35d/ is only WoL I have left as all the others have expired / been deleted. This is after a month break since we were just mount farming and there was plenty of back ups wanting in to get their titles and such.

edit: I will be RaF'ing my monk to 80 soon as servers go live and expect to be raid ready when raids release.
    Last edited by 420rogue; 2012-08-22 at 02:02 PM.

****Currently Recruiting your class/spec for a CORE raid spot****

Chosen, Saviors of Azeroth - Top US 100 25m Guild - 3 Nights a Week Raiding Schedule.

<Chosen> is a 25m hard mode progression guild on the Alliance side of Ner'zhul. We finished Firelands 7/7 HM & Dragon Soul 8/8 HM.

We raid M/T/Th from 6pm to 9:30pm pst. Loot is distributed via a loot council system that awards items based purely on player performance.

--------------------------------------------------------

Looking for:
    • Healers of all classes
    • Enh Shaman
    • Raider willing to play Mistwalker come MoP
    • DPS Death Knight
    • DPS Warrior
    • Ret pally
    • Shadow Priest
    • Warlock
    • Ele Shaman
    • Exceptional players are encouraged to apply regardless of current class needs.

What <Chosen> Brings to You:

• A raiding core that has been together for multiple years starting from the previous
    expansion with players from multiple top 50 US guilds.
    • An environment where performance is valued above all else.
    • Like minded, progression oriented raiders.
    • Repairs, gems and enchants are provided by the guild bank to raider ranked players.
    • You will be recruited for a core raiding spot in the guild, not for the bench.

What is needed from you:

• You should be, above all else, motivated to kill heroic bosses.
    • Your attendance needs to be at least 90%. You will be an integral part of our raid group
    and not recruited for the bench.
    • Know your class. DPS: Always be able to put out the maximum amount of damage your
    class/gear is capable of. Healers: If a fight calls for seven healers, be motivated to
    attempt it with four or five.
    • Quickly be able to understand new fight mechanics. This current tier of raiding introduces
    mechanics that haven't been seen in previous tiers, your goal is to master them in the
    least possible number of attempts.
    • You must be able to receive constructive criticism. Everyone makes mistakes, what will
    set you apart from other players is the ability to recognize a problem and be able to work
    through it.

If you're interested in joining <Chosen> apply at www.chosennerzhul.com. Also contact us through realid at: scottyj117@hotmail.com

add me to real id my friend,

stephen dot barron 84 at gmail dot com

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello there,

While we are not currently a 25m guild, we have been recruiting exceptional players to return to that setting in MOP. We are actively recruiting monks and you look like what we're looking for. Our goal for MOP is to be one of the top contenders for content as well as maintain our fun atmosphere while doing so. Our raiding spots will be extremely competitive in MOP and it looks like you have the attitude to thrive in that type of environment.

TL;DR portion of our guild recruitment:

Introduction

Thank you for taking the time to check Notoriety out. We are a fairly new guild as we were created at the beginning of Casteryclysm and didn't begin actually raiding until the end of t11. We've done our homework and worked hard and become an end progression raiding guild. We focus on fun, but that is not to interfere in our raids. Our goal is to down bosses.

Weekly Schedule:

We are currently 8/8 hm in DS as a 10m guild. Our goal for MOP is to return to our 25m setting.

Tuesday: 8p - 11p EST - 25m progression raid
    Wednesday: 8p -11p EST - 10m progression raid
    Thursday: 8p-11p EST - 25m progression raid (continuation of tuesday's raid)
    Friday: rbg/arenas
    Saturday: old content - 10m casual/alt raid
    Sunday: rbg/arenas/old content
    Monday: 8p-clear cleanup raid for t/th - this will be in a ten man setting and will be optional for those who were in the 25m

The above is a tentative MOP schedule based on our current raids, rbg, old content times, and the assumption we will recruit enough to return to a 25m setting. This schedule is subject to change in MOP; however, the change would be slight - please talk to an officer in game or make a note in your application about any questions or concerns you may have regarding our proposed impending changes.

Please be sure to read the Guild Rules, Loot Rules, and Progression Raiding Rules before you apply.

--If you still feel Notoriety will meet your needs, as well as you fitting in nicely here, please continue on--

Current DS Needs

None

Current MOP Needs:

Feral Druid [DPS] - High
    Resto Druid - Medium
    Warrior [DPS] - High
    Warrior [Tank] - High
    Paladin [Heals] - High
    Paladin [Tank] - Medium
    Death Knight [Tank] - High
    Shaman [MDPS] - High
    Shaman [RDPS] - High
    Shaman [Heals] - High
    Warlock - Low
    Monk [DPS] - High *
    Monk [Tank] - High *

*We are going to be raiding the first week the raids are released, if you can level up in an adequate amount of time as well as be competitively geared for raiding - we're looking for you!

Our goal is to have a competitive roster so we are going to start out with an overabundance of raiders and trim down from there. However, during trim down, be advised, we will always maintain more raiders than we "need" to err on the side of caution and replace people as needed. This promotes healthy competition between raiders as well as guarantees never needing to wait on a single person.

How Notoriety defines exceptional:

The ability to accept constructive criticism about one's performance and apply it, the desire to know one's class inside and out, the drive to consistently be checking for updated information about one's class/role and applying it to one's character, making sure you are at the best possible output for your role prior to scheduled events. Being available and on time for every scheduled and confirmed event to the best of your ability, being optimistic and respectful in all WoW events especially with guildies. Having a "team" first attitude which allows the betterment of the team come before the betterment of individuals.

You might not have the experience yet, but you have the motivation and the drive - and it's you that we want.

Please apply at our guild website: notoriety-eonar[dot]net
    or feel free to contact any of our officers in game:

Kiieed
    Paloladin
    Uniwersalnym
    Tattie (tehtattiegurl[at]gmail[dot]com for real ID)