Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Domize View Post
    Edit: Any tips on how to scale the picture down?
    if you add lower case L onto the end of an imgur pic url you get a large thumbnail of it. so something like this:

Code:
     [url=http://i.imgur.com/FwumY.jpg][img]http://i.imgur.com/FwumYl.jpg[/img#][/url#]
    remove the hashes (#) from this and it will work
    (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴏwɴ sᴄʀᴜʙ (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง - (ง •̀_•́)ง ʏᴇᴀʜ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ɪᴛ! (ง •̀_•́)ง

BlkUI 2.0: Full Rogue UI MOP ready!

Hey guys, just finished up updating my UI for MOP. Very clean, concise, and works excellent in PvE/PvP.

Very uncluttered, full buff/debuff timers with Forte, set up already for new abilities/dispatch procs, etc.

Weakauras is the main contributor, providing combo points, Blade Flurry tracking, tracking for every major defensive Cooldown in PvP on your target with time remaining, and execute phase. Also added in fun 3d animated Auras for major cooldowns on the player frames.

Raid frames provided by Vuhdo.

Multiple clean KgPanels make the skeleton of the UI, with hidden KgPanels which appear on mouseover for Poison Tab, Mount/Professions, and Micro Menu.

OOC:

[IMG][/IMG]

In Combat:

[IMG][/IMG]

____________________________________________________________________________
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...169-BlkUI.html

The PvP major Buff/Debuff timer shows to the right of target frame. Icon with time remaining on it, and plays a small sound to alert you. Pretty much any Major Defensive/Offensive CD you'll need to know about your target.

(Example: Evasion on myself)
    [IMG][/IMG]

Tidyplates is set up so you can see your relevant PvP Debuffs on nameplates, even if you aren't targeting them currently. CS, KS, Blind, Garrote, Dismantle, Gouge, Hemo Dot, etc. Tracks on multiple units.

(Example: Blind)

Examples of the animated aura frame for Shadow Dance (there's one for AR and Vendetta also):

[IMG][/IMG]

There are hidden KgPanels attached to Bartender bars which appear on mouseover for Poisons, Mount/Professions tab, and MicroMenu.
    Example: Mount/Profession)

Quote Originally Posted by Chult View Post
    Hey guys, just finished up updating my UI for MOP. Very clean, concise, and works excellent in PvE/PvP.

Very uncluttered, full buff/debuff timers with Forte, set up already for new abilities/dispatch procs, etc.

Weakauras is the main contributor, providing combo points, Blade Flurry tracking, tracking for every major defensive Cooldown in PvP on your target with time remaining, and execute phase. Also added in fun 3d animated Auras for major cooldowns on the player frames.
    Except that you gotta do something about those white squares as combo points, they look hideous (no offense). Other than that, spot on I'd say and if it werent for those combo points, I'd like to test it out. Ever tried using Comergy? Comergy is regarded as one of the best looking (after some tweaking ofc) combo point display addons.

I love Comergy I used it in my ui

Also How did you make your health bars like that?
    Last edited by kilj; 2012-09-19 at 02:29 PM.

Deleted
    It's from my paladin, but you get the picture. Just replace the paladin icon PowerAuras with rogue ones in your mind.

Last edited by mmocc2f63cde0d; 2012-09-19 at 04:21 PM.

I like the original WoW inteface, so i kept trying to make it look similar, but cleaner.

Larger Picture= http://i.imgur.com/x7syz.jpg

I track most of my things with Weak Auras, as you can see. And in the start of the fight it looks rather messy. To the left are my CDs and TotT and to the right are my SnD and Rupture. In middle my Revealing Strike. I love comergy!

Larger Picture= http://i.imgur.com/5fU54.jpg

I use Forte Xorcist to track the timer of SnD, RvS, Rupture, deep insight and Adrenaline rush(when its on).
    The little gray icons gives me a fast way to see how long the cooldown is on my CDs, and my Xorcist bar shows it in seconds. Moar Auras for my Insight and Shadows of the Destroyer.

Larger Picture= http://i.imgur.com/xkTrX.jpg

And an extremely huge Aura for when my wings procc... cause i seem oblivious to it and sometimes just waste the whole thing ._.

Larger Picture= http://i.imgur.com/WTle3.jpg
    Pokemon Y Friendcode, PM if you wanna add: 3797-7990-5163
    IGN: GLITCH

DAAAAAM hahah, for me I just have a gong sound play over power auras :P, But Power auras has been really shitty atm with lag bugs

Quote Originally Posted by tala1the5cyborg View Post
    And an extremely huge Aura for when my wings procc... cause i seem oblivious to it and sometimes just waste the whole thing ._.
    I have to do a similar thing with msbt or else i completely miss cooldowns. sad panda.

Quote Originally Posted by soliddevil View Post
    Except that you gotta do something about those white squares as combo points, they look hideous (no offense). Other than that, spot on I'd say and if it werent for those combo points, I'd like to test it out. Ever tried using Comergy? Comergy is regarded as one of the best looking (after some tweaking ofc) combo point display addons.
    I just prefer them that way. Anyone can go into Weakauras and change the way they look, or make them look identical to Comenergy. I've never liked the Combo Points changing color depending on how many you have, but to each their own.

I've also found from Raiding a lot that if you have them specific colors, they can get drowned out on some encounters due to the color of the locale. In ICC, I had to change my Combo Point colors because of this; they ended up matching the backgrounds of the boss fights, and it was distracting.

Deleted
    I just prefer them that way. Anyone can go into Weakauras and change the way they look, or make them look identical to Comenergy. I've never liked the Combo Points changing color depending on how many you have, but to each their own.

I've also found from Raiding a lot that if you have them specific colors, they can get drowned out on some encounters due to the color of the locale. In ICC, I had to change my Combo Point colors because of this; they ended up matching the backgrounds of the boss fights, and it was distracting.
    Could you post the WA string for your combo points? Love them

I'm not a fan of that huge white squares too, but they are in line with the rest of the UI, so they're good enough.

As for colors, you can solve the problem by putting a decent opaque background around them - this way they will be more visible and the actual color of them will be less important. For your case a black 1px border should be enough.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Deleted
    Here's my UI, I'm working with a 17" Screen so it does look a little cramped, especially at the start. Ideally I'd like my portraits in the middle of screen but it makes it even more cluttered!

Any suggestions are welcome.

Huge chat, standard minimap and buffs/debuffs which occupy a lot of space, humongous damage numbers.

A lot of room for improvement, standard positions for player/target frames are fine but a unitframes addon will make them smaller/better hence again more free space to use.

Cannot link a rogue image because if race change in progress XD but this DK shot should suffice - i'm playing on 1366, anyway even if i have a very small screen, the UI isn't cluttered.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    I'm not a fan of that huge white squares too, but they are in line with the rest of the UI, so they're good enough.

As for colors, you can solve the problem by putting a decent opaque background around them - this way they will be more visible and the actual color of them will be less important. For your case a black 1px border should be enough.
    True, I'll probably work on cleaning that up next. Good idea about the background, ty.

Made a thrown together video of that UI. It looks better in game than from a static pic.

Deleted
    Huge chat, standard minimap and buffs/debuffs which occupy a lot of space, humongous damage numbers.

A lot of room for improvement, standard positions for player/target frames are fine but a unitframes addon will make them smaller/better hence again more free space to use.

Cannot link a rogue image because if race change in progress XD but this DK shot should suffice - i'm playing on 1366, anyway even if i have a very small screen, the UI isn't cluttered.
    Yo, cheers for the response - I made a few changes, made the chat slightly smaller although I can hardly see chat in trade now because it goes so quickly, got a buff/debuff addon to make them smaller, made my dmg text smaller too. I forgot to mention I use the UI for PvP too so I like to use the default frames because I think they're good for PvP so I kept them.

Before:

Now:

Suggestions for improvement welcome.

Deleted
    True, I'll probably work on cleaning that up next. Good idea about the background, ty.

Made a thrown together video of that UI. It looks better in game than from a static pic.

Hey Blacksad. Could you please post the WA strings / how to set up the combo points in the firsts screenies that you posted here? Thanks

I downloaded your whole blkui thing, I like it a lot. All I changed was making unit frames show percent health and current. And a mail Addon was missing to collect all mail in one click.

Vuhdo is the raid frames right? Is there anyway to make that show a little icon for raid or dungeon role?
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutix View Post

Suggestions for improvement welcome.
    Steps in the right direction. One thing that i would do is to reduce overall dimensions of the entire ui, from button/buff/debuff size, minimap size, unitframes size - get some addon for them and try something out.

There are a lot of options, go take a look and make experiments

Deleted
    Steps in the right direction. One thing that i would do is to reduce overall dimensions of the entire ui, from button/buff/debuff size, minimap size, unitframes size - get some addon for them and try something out.

There are a lot of options, go take a look and make experiments
    Have you played on a 17" screen before ? It's all so small!

[/COLOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    I downloaded your whole blkui thing, I like it a lot. All I changed was making unit frames show percent health and current. And a mail Addon was missing to collect all mail in one click.

Vuhdo is the raid frames right? Is there anyway to make that show a little icon for raid or dungeon role?
    I'm sure there's a way, but to be frank, I don't know offhand. I'll dig around and see If I can find a setting for it.
    Last edited by Chult; 2012-09-21 at 11:21 PM.