Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutix View Post
    Have you played on a 17" screen before ? It's all so small!
    I play on a 15" atm :P but i admit that my usual PC has a 22" monitor.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    I play on a 15" atm :P but i admit that my usual PC has a 22" monitor.
    Roger Roger, I might make a couple more tweeks, btw question to everyone: Classtimers or NTK?

Roger Roger, I might make a couple more tweeks, btw question to everyone: Classtimers or NTK?
    clcinfo trumps both, but if lua code's not your thing, I'd go with ntk, though it's been butchered since I last used it.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Haven't tried it but took a quick look, does it only use squares as a timer? I prefer bars for stuff like SnD etc.

Haven't tried it but took a quick look, does it only use squares as a timer? I prefer bars for stuff like SnD etc.
    It can use anything, bars, icons, numbers, auras, flashes, anything you want. Bars and icons are the easiest to set up of course though.
    I am the lucid dream

Deleted
    Why would you say it is better than NTK?

Why would you say it is better than NTK?
    Because it's near limitless in capability whilst NTK is not.
    I am the lucid dream

Deleted
    Alrighty, I'll give it a test and get reply back here with my findings, cheers.

---------- Post added 2012-09-22 at 02:34 PM ----------

Probably a good addon but It's a lot of config which is something i'd rather not play around with so close to an expansion, perhaps when everything's settled down again I might give it another go.

Alrighty, I'll give it a test and get reply back here with my findings, cheers.

---------- Post added 2012-09-22 at 02:34 PM ----------

Probably a good addon but It's a lot of config which is something i'd rather not play around with so close to an expansion, perhaps when everything's settled down again I might give it another go.
    Yeah, it's a hell of a lot of config, which can be a turn off. If you do ever get the time, I swear by it though.
    I am the lucid dream

Clcinfo is great if you put in the time. Ntk and TMW both work as great temporary fixes but can't do nearly as much as the others.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Ok, updated Combo Points in the UI. I found a happy medium, as I didn't want them bright, but still more interesting than white squares. Imported art into Weakauras manually. Let me know what you think!

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    Clcinfo is great if you put in the time. Ntk and TMW both work as great temporary fixes but can't do nearly as much as the others.
    I beg to differ. TMW can do just about anything, even what CLCinfo does.
    As a thought experiment a while back I actually built a rotation suggestion meta icon for assassination purely with TMW, worked flawlessly.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is something I've been perfecting for a few years:

Last edited by shalnath; 2012-09-24 at 08:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chult View Post
    Ok, updated Combo Points in the UI. I found a happy medium, as I didn't want them bright, but still more interesting than white squares. Imported art into Weakauras manually. Let me know what you think!
    I think you can now get rid of the brackets nice texture there - i think also a bit smaller icons and some spacing will make them look even better.

---------- Post added 2012-09-24 at 08:39 AM ----------

@shalnat: not bad, but a so big recount window is really necessary? Nice syimmetry anyway.

---------- Post added 2012-09-24 at 05:07 PM ----------

made a combat shot at Ragnaros HM for fun - so you can see auras (over player frame) MSBT and DBM - imgur has a really bad quality

Last edited by Coldkil; 2012-09-24 at 05:08 PM.

Ahhhh which of the addons in BlkUI is blocking my quest progress thing over on the left? http://www.wowinterface.com/download...169-BlkUI.html

WTB help

Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    Ahhhh which of the addons in BlkUI is blocking my quest progress thing over on the left? http://www.wowinterface.com/download...169-BlkUI.html

WTB help
    Rading the addon list, it seems no one goes touching the objectives frame apart Sexymap - that frame is anchored to the bottom of minimap by default, so if the mnimap is moved to the bottom of the scree, very likely the objectives frame is gone out of bounds.

If that doesn't work, try to disable the addons one by one and see which one is causing the problem.

It was the settings that copied when I had to copy his WTF....Auto tracking was off, haha. I was just freaking out. Which one controls the little bars of like buffs/debuffs between unit frames though?

Fortexorcist controls timer bars.

Okay. As of mop it randomly started showing crippling and deadly timers and that's annoying and in the way. Granted, before that I had a tendency to let them fall off. Does anyone have a better way for that? Like a weak aura string to show when they're missing?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shalnath View Post
    This is something I've been perfecting for a few years:
    That looks very good. While it might not be perfect in terms of practicality, it is certainly aesthetically pleasing. Well done.
    Could you show what it looks like while in combat, preferably PvP?