Thread: Asura - WTF?

Page 1 of 15
... LastLast
    Deleted

Asura - WTF?

Even though all my friends keep telling me about how awesome GW2 is going to be, I have to facepalm everytime I see a screenshot of an Asura...

It has to be the most ugly, stupid-looking race I've ever seen in any game I've ever played.

As much as I would like to join my friends in GW2 I just can't get over it....

But they are so adorable!

*Looks at my avatar*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aluano View Post

*Looks at my avatar*
    haha, made me laugh.

10+ Year Old Account
    By ugly, do you mean drop dead sexy? I got a camera close-up with my beta Asura last night and was able to see the jaw/teeth models as well as the eyeball models through the character skin. Shit was so cute and savage looking.

Deleted
    https://d2vn94glaxzkz3.cloudfront.ne...2/asura-03.jpg

seriously - looking at this causes me physical pain.^^

Deleted
    I agree with OP, asuras are quite disgusting same as all other "funny" races, gnomes, goblins, pandas, you name it. But it's not the reason to feel this way. Not yet. I mean.. They're not pandas, right

Deleted
    lol. I had no interest in the Asura at all....until I made one in the BWE3 just so I could see their starting area....,..now Im hooked on the pesky little things !!

Quote Originally Posted by Hanto View Post
    By ugly, do you mean drop dead sexy? I got a camera close-up with my beta Asura last night and was able to see the jaw/teeth models as well as the eyeball models through the character skin. Shit was so cute and savage looking.
    They remind me of lilo & stichs....Not that theres anything wrong with that just saying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Reminds me of one of these.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJ83r886Kyg

But I believe I'll be skipping them for the time being..
    Last edited by Romanesca; 2012-08-22 at 05:35 PM.

Deleted
    you.... just you...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrom View Post
    I agree with OP, asuras are quite disgusting same as all other "funny" races, gnomes, goblins, pandas, you name it. But it's not the reason to feel this way. Not yet. I mean.. They're not pandas, right
    >> No need to start bashing WoW for introducing Pandaren. The bane of any game's community is the immature crowd that makes said game look bad by making fun of another.

At first i was "meh".

Them The Brain voice came from Vekk. <3

But i can understand your pain, i was never able to enjoy my time on the Alliance with the gnomes there.

Deleted
    Imo just play another class and zoom out as far as possible while playing, so you don't have to see their model ^^

I beg to differ, but to each their own.

Edit: Took the liberty to re-size that for you. This might help you next time . If not feel free to PM me
    Last edited by Zilong; 2012-08-22 at 05:54 PM.

Deleted
    @Weird Beard

Arrrrgggghhhh! The Pain!

Just another thread to start a flame war. Move along people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aluano View Post

*Looks at my avatar*
    Quote Originally Posted by ajoram View Post
    haha, made me laugh.

Well played Aluano, well played

Twitter: @EsmeraldoC

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering they came from underground, I think they look pretty good. A lot of their physical attributes cater well to the story of their origins. Whether or not they are aesthetically pleasing to you is purely subjective... And there are plenty people that will enjoy playing them because of how they look. Sorry that they look so terrible to you that it impedes on your ability to enjoy the game.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss
    I DOODLE!

You're going to be missing a good one.