Thread: 1.0.4 loh

1.0.4 loh

Did life on hit get buffed in 1.0.4? (on 1 handers)
    Since i had a really decent drop with a lot of loh so i'm not sure if i was just lucky or did it get buffed.
    Last edited by Zeljo; 2012-08-22 at 05:42 PM.

well what loh did you get?

iirc 1h is 900 max

i got 950 loh 900 dps 1.47 attacks per second +5%attack speed 150 dex fist wep (i'm a monk)
    and to me...that's just sick..
    Last edited by Zeljo; 2012-08-22 at 05:48 PM.

They could buff it up the wazoo, the fat lot of good it will do since a great number of skills just got their proc coefficients neutered, which means little, or often no LoH procs from them. DHs are up in arms over this one, as virtually every skill they used that proc'd LoH no longer even procs it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Squishy Tia View Post
    They could buff it up the wazoo, the fat lot of good it will do since a great number of skills just got their proc coefficients neutered, which means little, or often no LoH procs from them. DHs are up in arms over this one, as virtually every skill they used that proc'd LoH no longer even procs it.
    Wizards are pretty pissed too. I miss my tornados >
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra

10+ Year Old Account
    Well Blizz did make a huge post defending Life Drain even though players claimed they couldn't get enough of it on gear to end up being OP considering the Inferno nerf. Wonder if this is just a step towards them trying to make LoH look less appealing (maybe Monk's just escaped changed that nerfed it this round).
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

zeljo, thats about the max you can get, the only thing that got buffed is that now ivll 61 and 62 weps can roll the same amounts as a 63 so expect the weapon market to crash as the amount of weapons from drops alone is going to be trippled. Now add to the fact that you can actually craft monster weapons, reality will be that there will be about 5-10 times more the amount of good weapons from what you are used to, saturating the market, lowering prices.