Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    i killed like 3 packs and logged off.

step in the right direction maybe, but at this rate they'll need a year to clean up this mess. can't be assed beta-testing this shit for them no more and i will be very very careful with my next blizzard purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    I don't see how anyone thinks Paragon is a bad idea. It gives you at least something from the many many runs where nothing of value is actually acquired gear wise, and it's a long enough grind to lengthen gameplay for a majority of the playerbase. Play the occasional game here and there, and you probably won't hit level 2 before the end of the week, for example.

Plus, it eventually eradicates gear based MF, which was dumb to begin with. Win-win.
    MF gear will still be around, it just removes the need for you to use it. Hitting lvl 100 is a bit of a feat, so I wouldn't get rid of all your MF just yet. Paragon itself isn't bad, their's nothing wrong with the concept. It's basically lvl 99 in Diablo 2 but it lacks any depth or even simple just the illusion of choice and illusion of progression that lvl 99 had in Diablo 2. When stats are auto assigned to you and you get no talent points, it really takes the high off getting that lvl.

Paragon system didn't bring me back because I didn't even enjoy the game enough to level to cap. Stayed in Act 2.