Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomChickn View Post
    I swear you sound insane typing about D3.

But DEAR GOD TRAIL OF CINDERS HURTS. I am probably going to throw my monk gear on my DH and see what happens if i leap over an elite pack once or twice.
    2 vaults and = ELITE DEAD INSTANTLY lol

It's funny as hell :P

Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    2 vaults and = ELITE DEAD INSTANTLY lol

It's funny as hell :P
    You can't sleep now, milk the hell out of this. GET REVENGE FOR WHAT THEY DID TO MY 20% PROC AFFLICTION TANK DH.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    You can't sleep now, milk the hell out of this. GET REVENGE FOR WHAT THEY DID TO MY 20% PROC AFFLICTION TANK DH.
    I'm still crying about that ._, my poor DH tank but I'm not sleeping yet :O I got to keep vaulting until the nerf that's coming to it like THEY DID TO MY TANK /cries

haha xD
    Last edited by Resentful; 2012-08-22 at 11:58 PM.

I'm still crying about that ._, my poor DH tank but I'm not sleeping yet :O I got to keep vaulting until the nerf that's coming to it like THEY DID TO MY TANK /cries

haha xD
    They could cut the damage in half and it would still hit like a truck.

Also. Chakram buff yay!
    Last edited by BoomChickn; 2012-08-23 at 12:00 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

haha xD
    What is it like 7000% damage or something?

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    What is it like 7000% damage or something?
    1500% weapon damage over 3 seconds.

Given usual DH DPS, it's nuts.
    This explains a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomChickn View Post
    1500% weapon damage over 3 seconds.

Given usual DH DPS, it's nuts.
    Literally 1 vault is 1/2 of any health of an elite; It's pretty funny lol

I'm about halfway into level 2... I'm glad they released this patch. I got tired of the game but I have something to keep me playing for a while.

well at least until MoP... :3

let see... 6 hour
    3 paragon lv (9% mf gf and 9 stat)
    a lot of junk that bump my gold from 1.3m to 2.1m (including tomb gem and mats)
    no more RAGEEE from death when elite hp is around 10% -regen-> 100% (appreciate it !)

ummm.... you know what ? nothing change from 1.0.3 it still like other P2W game
    my "signature" stay true after all
    i wonder how much money they get from "microtransaction" is it really worth problem

(atleast wow still not have this "da_n" system)
    "if you dont like it, dont play the game! I love the way this game is 100% and nothing should be changed, because beta's aren't meant to improve a game. I will defend this games honor with my life and will refuse that anything bad be said about things that could be improved!"

- The FFXIV Community. (and some of "legacy" player)

I think almost level two. My gear is very very bad tho so farming is super slow. I cleared Act 1 and pretty much quit because I was so disappointed with how WD played.
    Hi Sephurik

10+ Year Old Account
    Lvl2 and 20%! 2 legendaries so far. Im loving it!!
    Ridiculous this is... Yes, something very ridiculous is happening in here!

4 - not rushing - few people on my list are 11 or better.

Literally 1 vault is 1/2 of any health of an elite; It's pretty funny lol
    How does your dh do vs reflect damage on cinder? My def stats arent as good as yours but im taking 4k ticks (and it ticks like crazy) vs a reflect mob.

Lvl5 now, got a decent legendary sword for the merc, 32mf/33gf

you cant change boring with minor upgrades. i stopped after getting my DH then monk both to 60. i tried to play again, but just soo damn boring and went back to playing AoE online( kinda a interesting game )

I just got a 975 dps xbow with 75% crit damage and 141 vitality. MOAR TRAIL OF CINDERS! It just wiped out whole elite packs in 2-3 vaults with 20k dps and a second player.

Yes reflect damage affects trail of cinders.

Also got 2 legendaries.

Today is a good day.
    This explains a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Blublazefire View Post
    Also don't really get why you would post this. I mean, if you are no longer interested in the game, then so be it. But there are people that are, and just adding a "more hate to the fire" post doesn't really add to the conversation. Just adds doom and gloom.

Again, if you're not interested anymore, that's ok. It's just that people that are still interested would probably rather not hear anymore hate than there already is.
    GW2 Fanatics will take any chance to get a popshot on Blizzard, that is why he came here to say it.

2 , not rushing it at all, will stop caring about it around 40 and just get the gap to 300 from MF gear if I ever get that far on hardcore.
    The stat boost is nice for hc chars though considering there is less good gear on the AH.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chadwix View Post
    How does your dh do vs reflect damage on cinder? My def stats arent as good as yours but im taking 4k ticks (and it ticks like crazy) vs a reflect mob.

Lvl5 now, got a decent legendary sword for the merc, 32mf/33gf
    It's good actually, Have a decent resist + LoH sooo it's not a problem for me.

Deleted
    Hm I'm at 2 now, but I'm already bored again, 100 levels still are no content :<

Ahh I want to play this game, getting a new graphics card soon.

Grinding mobs seems so much better than bosses like D2. ❤