Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    0. Ever since 1.0.3 some HDDs have been having issues with stuttering regardless of graphics settings, and they didn't seem to fix it in this patch. Don't think I'll ever play it again tbh. I beat it back then, am not really interested in just getting more stats for hours of grinding.

Would also like to add that they didn't actually add content with this patch. Seems completely useless tbh.
    Last edited by Essenji; 2012-08-25 at 09:19 AM.

Almost to level 8 so far. Only took me three clears of act 3 and one clear of act 4.

---------- Post added 2012-08-25 at 02:17 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kivipää View Post
    Uninstalled weeks ago and ain't coming back anytime soon.
    Yet you still for some reason talk about it. Do you go to preschools and say, "I DONT GO TO PRESCHOOL!" just to do it? Do you see why posting this makes no sense? Maybe you need more friendship or whatever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm View Post
    It's not that drugs are for people who can't handle reality. Reality is for people who can't handle drugs.

Deleted
    I'm paragon lvl 1 :P

Deleted
    level two \o/

Half a bar away from lvl 7.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caylis View Post
    Zero... gave up on the game a long time ago.. too little too late for me from blizz on this one.
    What's the point...? It's free to try and play after you've already bought it...
    You make absolutely no sense.
    What is worth fighting for?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Horrid Crow View Post
    What's the point...? It's free to try and play after you've already bought it...
    You make absolutely no sense.
    Why play a game if you don't think it's fun? He actually has a very good point.

I was rather excited for this patch, but having played it... it isn't that good.

I'm already struggling to get past Paragon level 3. So I really don't see the point of level 100 even existing, because I won't ever reach level 20 in 10 years. And the buffs to Legendaries... well, I found a Legendary this patch. It's the same f*cking Legendary that I already owned, and it has crappy stats.

So really, I don't see what's so great about this patch. I might as well uninstall this game.
    Last edited by mmoceb1605b3cd; 2012-08-25 at 11:49 AM.

About halfway through Paragon 10. Seen 1 set item and one legendary, sold for a combined 80mil.

Rathalir Emberlight of the Crystal Desert realm

10+ Year Old Account
    Level 8 now and still no legendary. All I've got that was unusual were 3 blacksmithing plans.
    "You're messing with my zen thing, man!"

Level 1 on my DH and not even bothering on my Barb (main). I lost all interest in this game and the patch hasn't really solved anything. The game is still boring as hell + there's like 0 players online to interact with (at launch I could choose which group to join based on setup alone, now I can't find one friend to play co-op with).

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    11 atm, and haven't seen single legendary drop. On the other hand, rares drop like flies, single run from Crater 1 to azmodian gives 3 bank bags full, almost 200 MF.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lokithor View Post
    Just dinged 11

Theres a guy on diabloprogress thats 36, although he hasnt logged on in 15 hours lol. Either he had one hell of a crash or he got the banhammer
    Probably dead.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Essenji View Post
    Don't think I'll ever play it again tbh. I beat it back then, am not really interested in just getting more stats for hours of grinding.
    you bought the wrong game then research it next time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Level 9. Could probably be higher but my friends have stopped playing D3 for GW2 and I can't be bothered to play alone.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Probably dead.
    As harsh as this is; I wouldn't be surprised I mean AT LEAST I SLEEP

jeez :P

Lvl12 but got resists up a ton, gonna be on apathys ass like its a bathhouse (xp terms) :P

Also got new secret weapon that mixes nicely with my two big dps moves (cinder/cluster bomb).

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm so bored right now It's not even funny BUT but... I DID MAKE 160$ this week

SUCCESS

- Today should be 25-27
    Last edited by Resentful; 2012-08-26 at 03:52 AM.

Alright, so we got the people who keep lurking in Diablo forums when they hate the game, don't play it, and don't care to ever play it, that feel the need to post... Guys, we get it, you don't like it. Move on. Your taste in games changed. I guarantee if you picked up any other ARPG of equal calibur, you'd fault it in some way too, cause it isn't "Diablo 2, like all ARPGs should be! Diablo 2 did such-and-such better". Rose-tinted glasses, it was over a decade ago, things change and evolve, as did you. Mindless grinding the same enemies looking for loot is no longer entertaining to you.

OT: I am half-way to Paragon Level 7 right now, and trying to slug my way through Act 3. I've killed Ghom, but damn does the incoming damage go up from Act 2. I can walk up to Zoltun Kulle and Belial, and rip their heads off in about 2min each, in my full defensive gear that my melee wizard (not Energy Twister w/ Wicked Winds, but Spectral Blades and Meteors), and barely go close to the red... Act 3 is a whole different ballgame, so I got a challenge still.

Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    As harsh as this is; I wouldn't be surprised I mean AT LEAST I SLEEP

jeez :P
    He is 47 now and still manages to have a 5 level lead over #2.

6 or 7, don't remember

---------- Post added 2012-08-26 at 08:33 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    52 .
    get... out