Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    lol Just dingeed 12. Getting a lvl out of 2 of my Act 2 runs. (yes I fail and cant farm act 3 still lol)

---------- Post added 2012-08-26 at 02:36 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    52 .
    for some reason that wouldnt surprise me lol

Just dinged 10, act3 farming but I don't have a helm with socket its 50m just to get the socketed nats helm... sigh.. don't think I will buy it even though I'm handicapping myself on paragon levels.

Deleted
    lvl11 demon hunter glass cannon, 71k dps (w/o sharpshooter), using a complete crap helm just for the socket (nerfing my dps by 5k, but the socket is invaluable imo), played for like 20hours casual play or something.

Deleted
    Level 1. Then I got bored and remembered there are better games to be spending my time with.

Slapping extra levels on to grind hasn't taken away from the fact I'm running the same 1 act that I did 3 times already JUST getting to 60. Nevermind all the grinding of acts 1-4 for gear before this system came out.
    Last edited by mmoc4359933d3d; 2012-08-26 at 11:35 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Level 1. Then I got bored and remembered there are better games to be spending my time with.

Slapping extra levels on to grind hasn't taken away from the fact I'm running the same 1 act that I did 3 times already JUST getting to 60. Nevermind all the grinding of acts 1-4 for gear before this system came out.
    this.
    10 chars

15+ Year Old Account
    Combined I'm at level 5. My DH is at level 2 and my barb level 3.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

10+ Year Old Account
    Just lvl 5, I get bored to easily so I don't play all that much.
    Crazy that several people are lvl 40+ already.

I cant see playing the game that extensively to get that high, only 1 so far XD

0, logged back on to sell the last of my gear and cash out before uninstalling. As has been stated many times, adding paragon levels or w/e won't change the fact that the acts are the same maps over and over with no real "randomization", and in my case playing a monk, there is still no better build than the usual sweeping wind/cyclone one. I may reinstall a year or so from now for fun.

Level 4 on my WW barb. I can do like Act 3 up to Seigebreaker then I get bored and go snipe on the AH.

One bar and will be lvl 6.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by citrique View Post
    0, logged back on to sell the last of my gear and cash out before uninstalling. As has been stated many times, adding paragon levels or w/e won't change the fact that the acts are the same maps over and over with no real "randomization", and in my case playing a monk, there is still no better build than the usual sweeping wind/cyclone one. I may reinstall a year or so from now for fun.
    The maps do tend to look pretty similar - sometimes theres a icecave, underbridge, and a random quest or two - sometimes thers not. I wish they could make the whole game attractive, instead of leaving act 3 as the superior farmspot you keep returning to. Would be pretty easy imo - just make a option to start the game in Paragon Mode(to stay in theme). Now the whole game is tuned like act3 in terms of difficulti and dropchance and you dont lose stacks if you transit between acts without logging out (follow quests). Would be really cool to play the whole game again imo.

And i agree that 2xnado still seems like the best build - both for barbs, but allso in general. I tested my Wizard, with stats pretty equal to my barb, and farming felt really slow. It boggles my mind how they could buff certain Fury and Spirit spenders to 3-400%, yet leaving Meteor - a spell wich is freaking difficult to land on a moving target, and cost a shitload of rescources, to 260% base. My feeling after testing the Meteor in 1.04 context, was that it should have been buffed to around 5-600%. Maybe a Perma Archon playstyle would feel less sluggish though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Almost 4 but I'm not playing alot

9 atm (all 9 being done in Act 3). However so far I saw only legendary drop in Inferno, and that was post 1.0.4. It was lv56 crappy 200 dps fist, which I completely didn't expect to see in Act 3 Inferno. I know legendaries can have not the best rolls sometimes, but lv56 legendary with crappy stats clearly doesn't belong to Inferno. And it kills a whole incentive to grind anything. Not a single decent item dropped, which I could sell, so no sense to farm anything but gold for RMAH. Might as well turn back to Act 1 for more gold drops...

P.S.: Also peeked into Inferno Wymsishire (was too greedy to upgrade staff before), is it bugged or something? Looks like Act 4 Hell quality drops.

Just about to hit 3 on my Barbarian and about halfway to 2 on my Wizard. Got 2 Cindercoats and a Hellrack in the ~10 hours I've been playing D3 since the patch, so I think I'll keep playing the next few weeks.
    Last edited by Tradu; 2012-08-26 at 01:55 PM.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    just hit 3 and havn't found anything remotely useable ;/

I haven't even reached level 1 because the game is still very unbearable to play for more than 4 minutes.
    Last edited by Youarefired; 2012-08-26 at 02:13 PM.
    "It's clear this is another bash Apple thread. Such things are not conducive to a good discussion."

WRONG! Those are the BEST discussions!

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    52 .

Hello Alkaizer.

www.diabloprogress.com ????
    Last edited by Fayntic; 2012-08-26 at 02:15 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vekrah View Post
    About halfway through Paragon 10. Seen 1 set item and one legendary, sold for a combined 80mil.
    I'm level 8 from A3 farming. Seen one set item and 3 legendaries, sold for almost 3 mil combined + a fiery brimstone

Quote Originally Posted by Sznur View Post
    I'm level 8 from A3 farming. Seen one set item and 3 legendaries, sold for almost 3 mil combined + a fiery brimstone
    Luckier than me, at level 10 with no gem I finally found 1 legendary, Skyward Cutter. Pretty crap lv60 wep but sold it for a mil.

My luck has been horrendous with drops, garbage, garbage and more garbage.