Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I am on level 7½. Started this Friday though.

Deleted
    Level 7 on my hardcore barb (special snowflake?), playing like 2hrs per day. Haven't seen any legendaries yet, but sold a shield for 10mil.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Almost lvl 11..just playing it to pass the time untill mists and borderlands 2 comes out..then bye bye D3..

Deleted
    I'm still on level 6. Been stuck here for a while.

I know with enough time I can reach level 10 or maybe with a LOT of dedication even level 20.

But anything past that seems impossible to me. I just don't like the game enough for that.
    From level 6 to level 7 it already takes me like 8 hours. I can't imagine how much it would take from 20 to 80 (or 100).
    It just doesn't seem humanly possible with my character.

I guess I'm forced to buy gear (with real money) to level faster, so I can get more paragon bonuses, so that I can farm for gear.
    It's like an endless loop, the only way to get into it is by buying stuff with real money. Without it, you're screwed.

This patch is simply not enough to make the game fun again. Most items and even legendaries are STILL complete crap. (I found 4 legendaries this patch, they all still totally blow!) And I don't even notice the increased stats from Paragon levels.

Maybe I'll come back by the time of the expansion, or if there are good content patches in the future. But for now I'm done with this crap.
    Last edited by mmoceb1605b3cd; 2012-09-04 at 01:35 PM.

Deleted
    18 atm and still only 1 legendary

Dinged 10 yesterday... Haven't seen any item worth selling/using since the patch

Deleted
    25 soon.

Found about twelve legendaries, all of them junk.

10+ Year Old Account
    11 on Barb
    8 on Wiz
    4 or 5 on Demon Hunter
    0 on Monk

I know, I should choose a damned toon and stick to it, but playing the same character al the time gets freaking boring.

Oh, and found one shitty pair of Fire Walkers and some other crappy Legendary that I vendored. Can't even remember what it was called but it was lame.
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Level 12, one legendary (fire walkers) sold for 3.5mil on ah.

I like these paragon levels, makes farming not seem like a complete waste.

At this rate I wont be level 100 for months.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey speaking of Legendary items, can someone here maybe refer me to a list of all the legendary items after 1.0.4?
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra

my paragon lvl is 4...don't play that much

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Probably going to overdo do it today since I pretty much just slept most of the day; Today should be 52-54 either is acceptable

Deleted
    Made it to 10 now Aiming for 13 before Sunday since i am going to Turkey for 3 weeks.

New the forum. Currently at lvl 20. Feel like the drops have been pretty crappy tho. Any tips? I'm swapping in MF gear but it just seems like I'm getting fewer good drops than I should be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally up to 6! I keep remembering my health is more important otherwise I'd be at least 15.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

lvl 1, lvled just to say i got a lvl and then logged out and havent played since or have any plans to play again

Deleted
    7 and more bored then ever.
    Last drop i could sell was 2 months ago.

Deleted
    lvl 34, I found a few things that I sold for a total of 200 euro. Love the new paragon level system.

just hit lvl 10 hc

Deleted
    5. seen 2 legendaries so far. one "useless" one sold.

i have seen legendaries before this too but u know...and i suck at speed farming for exp or gold it seems.