Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    12 on my dh.. 12 on my barb.. lv4 on my HC dh

can't find any inspiration to play. last time i logged in i lasted less than 5 minutes ;\

only thing i could fathom trying was getting my HC DH through inferno... but im 50% through act 3 and lost all motivation
    Last edited by nightshark; 2012-12-17 at 11:19 PM.

58 on my barb so far. Too bad the only good drops I've had have been from crafting what I salvage...

Now 70 on a barbarian

Please forgive me if this is a stupid question.

So, Paragon levels are just doing the game again and again after you already did it again and again to get more chance to find rare items?

I realise the way that's worded it sounds like I'm trolling, but I promise you I'm not.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    So, Paragon levels are just doing the game again and again after you already did it again and again to get more chance to find rare items?
    Diablo has always been a farming game. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Quote Originally Posted by Vook View Post
    Diablo has always been a farming game. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    It's my first time playing grinding makes me uneasy, just wanted to make sure.
    Last edited by Ryme; 2012-12-18 at 01:18 PM.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Think lvl 6 or 7 at max char. Dont find the fun in diablo 3 atm, waiting to see if the PvP blog gonna give any light to come back and play, otherwise i might just uninstall the game.
    "If everything is under control, you are going too slow."
    - Mario Andretti

My barbarian is currently 47 and my monk is 22. Trying to average at least 2 legendaries per day of playing, and I don't play that many hours.. too bad most of the items get salvaged.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've been gone for a week so I'm going to crush 100 today; I've been 98 for like god knows how long.

...On second thought I still haven't got to play AC III haha

18 on my wizard, but I got tired of the grinding and went back to world of warcraft

Quote Originally Posted by Ritterdestod View Post
    18 on my wizard, but I got tired of the grinding and went back to world of warcraft
    to grind there

Deleted
    Level 0 and will always remain 0, since it´s the shittiest crap i have ever seen..and will always remain lvl 50 ,since i will never ever again touch that shitty game again, played for 2 weeks and was the most boring time of my life....

Quote Originally Posted by KiwiDragon91 View Post
    Level 0 and will always remain 0, since it´s the shittiest crap i have ever seen..and will always remain lvl 50 ,since i will never ever again touch that shitty game again, played for 2 weeks and was the most boring time of my life....
    ...So you came to a Diablo 3 forum and vented about how much you hate Diablo 3. Lovely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Deleted
    24 barb, 25 WD, 11 monk/wiz and 1 on my DH!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hit 60 on my wizard couple days ago, think I just hit 11. Certainly getting a lot slower D:
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

Quote Originally Posted by KiwiDragon91 View Post
    I don't know why this is so hilarious, but it is. "THE MOST BORING 2 WEEKS OF MY LIFE. MAY 2012"

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    AHA I've hit 99 after being 98 for like 3 weeks; Now to be 99 for like 9999 months <.<

Total exp needed: 322,580,000

No really /barf

Monk Para 82, close to 83
    DH Para 28
    WD Para 22

level 92 monk, MF is maxed so I really don't feel a need to level... or for that matter, play the game. Just login every 24 hours or so and try to flip items, and even that is becoming next to impossible with how few people are still buying items. And the hope that PVP offered to jumpstart the economy again is now completely gone. I've been very, very patient with Diablo 3, but I think it's safe to say that at this point the game is dead until the expansion arrives.

Deleted

Congrats Apathy!

Lol congrats on 100 :P guess this is probably an inappropriate topic, but thought id congratulate u lol