Kickstarter Reaper Bones

Hey there,

Didn't know where to properly put this, but I believe this is the best place to write this down.

Anyway, there's a Kickstarter campaign going on at the moment about miniature models. And since this is a forum about a big RPG, I figured there'd probably be quite a few miniature collectors/Pathfinder/D&D players around here.

I thought a few people might be interested in that, so here is the link. Reaper Miniatures Bones Kickstarter

The best deal atm is the Vampire level, which puts you at a little under 50 dollar cents a miniature. And the best thing is, the higher the total pledge gets, the more minis get added.

The campaign only lasts until Saturday, so if you are interested, don't wait too long.
    Last edited by Coenani; 2012-08-22 at 10:05 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    this kickstarter does nothign to explain what it actually is. to me it just looks like warhammer..
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

They are indeed sort of like Warhammer, just a different line with different models.
    What they are basically doing with the money is kickstarter this line of products and moving the production over from China to Texas, to have everything delivered to them faster.