Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think they will announce the new Titan project official name and talk a little bit about it + maybe remaking and updating our beloved RTS WC 1 and 2.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Risin View Post
    Titan?
    Legacy of the Void?
    Warcraft 4?
    World of Warcraft 2?
    Burning Legion or Queen Azshara-based expansion to WoW?
    Diablo 3 expansions? New classes?
    Another new IP?
    1. Maybe
    2.Hopefully but we still have to get the current SC2 expac played :P
    3.We can only dream.
    4.No there wont be one as far as i can see.
    5. Well there was something a while back about how they werent going to do MoP in the first place, they had something else, so maybe that? Doubt its BL tho :/
    6. Gotta be xpac or content patches, atleast.
    7. Dunno tbh but i would doubt it atm.
    Last edited by mmoca75e6d026c; 2012-08-23 at 11:47 AM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dafuqqq View Post
    Most likely they will announce WOW 2.

I could totally see this coming. It would co exist perfectly. Wow 1 for people with low end 2004 computers and wow high end next gen

everone knows that titen is WOW 2. it isnt a secret LOL
    If you think Titan will be WoW 2 you will be disappointed.

The information that has been given, "It will be a new IP" therefor, no WoW 2. A new MMO? Might be.
    "If you are going to do something, including being an alcoholic, don't half-ass it. /Cheers." - Vezrah, 2012

Quote Originally Posted by dafuqqq View Post
    Most likely they will announce WOW 2.

I could totally see this coming. It would co exist perfectly. Wow 1 for people with low end 2004 computers and wow high end next gen

everone knows that titen is WOW 2. it isnt a secret LOL
    You mean everybody knows Titan has NOTHING to do with WoW, is a completely new universe and ip and is not based on any game Blizzard made before? Because that's something they told us several times. That's pretty much the only thing that is confirmed. Titan is NOT WoW2.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Looking forward to an announcement of the next D3 expansion. That's all I really would care about at BlizzCon 2013.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

nothing since the world is going to end in dec lmao but if it doesn't hopefully the next wow epac

10+ Year Old Account
    Hoping they well show us the updated vanilla models they are meant to be working on.
    #boycottchina

What if the D3 xpac takes 6 years to produce. Just like it took the game 12.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    You mean everybody knows Titan has NOTHING to do with WoW, is a completely new universe and ip and is not based on any game Blizzard made before? Because that's something they told us several times. That's pretty much the only thing that is confirmed. Titan is NOT WoW2.
    Unless, of course, the actual title of 'Titan' turns out to be something like 'Wesley's Oral Warts 2'.

Quote Originally Posted by Klasis View Post
    What if the D3 xpac takes 6 years to produce. Just like it took the game 12.
    Oh man, just thinking of how long it has taken them to push out HotS makes me shudder. SC2 will be long outdated before LotV sees the light of day. Don't get me started on Diablo 3 expansions, considering how much extra work they have to put into patches now in order to fix the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    [QUOTE=Mojo Risin;18123783]Unless, of course, the actual title of 'Titan' turns out to be something like 'Wesley's Oral Warts 2'.
    [QUOTE]

God I hope so, Wesley's Oral Warts 1 was awsome!
    Last edited by Lotharfox; 2012-08-23 at 06:51 PM.

Thank you zomgname for the signature and avatar!

i think the new ip should just be Titan hide it in plan sight but

Warcraft and Starcraft are the same game just different stories and sadly the Warcraft story was taken up by world of Warcraft.

and with the new 2 games a year at blizzard i see HotS and D3 expac hitting by end of 2013. so some of the things people want at blizzcon 2013 could be so far down the pipe line that the new info for them will be little to noghing but lots of hands on.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    What I expect to be shown:
    WoW Expansion 4
    Starcraft: Legacy of the Void
    Diablo 3 Expansion

What I hope to be shown:
    Information or Something about Titan
    Warcraft 4 (Please!)
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Deleted
    Would love to see more info about titan

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luminoth4 View Post
    What I expect to be shown:
    WoW Expansion 4
    Isn't MoP WoW expansion 4?

Thank you zomgname for the signature and avatar!

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope for some Titans information!

Quote Originally Posted by Lotharfox View Post
    Isn't MoP WoW expansion 4?
    It is. I assume he meant the next one.

I think blizzard will release details about Titan sometime before Blizzcon, Blizzard tends to not announce brand new games at blizzcon, they tend to announce them before to hype people up to go. So i expect Titan details, even a little bit prob around blizzcon tickets going on sale, perhaps after Heart of the swarm launches. Then at blizzcon, they will have maybe small playable demo or more details on it, the 5th WOW expansion cause we already know they are working on it, and D3 expansion cause we know they are working on it, and prob new patch info for MOP and perhaps details on what to expect from the final Starcraft expansion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LolretKJ View Post
    They want this expansion to last for a while and for people not to be bored. I doubt they would announce another expansion only a year after release. Cataclysm was short and they wanted it that way.
    Cataclysm was as long as the expansions before.

And as they want to produce things faster (which is happening really good with the patches atm) this is absolutely possible.

15+ Year Old Account
    Titan? Probably
    Legacy of the Void? Sure
    Warcraft 4? Would be nice
    World of Warcraft 2? Let me drink my haterade first before I answer this one
    Burning Legion or Queen Azshara-based expansion to WoW? Next expansion sure, but it's no fun guessing on what it'll be, that'll just lead to disappointment.
    Diablo 3 expansions? New classes? Probably.
    Another new IP? Would be interesting.

Alright my haterade is good, question, why would you announce Titan, WoW expansion, and WoW 2 all at the same time, when 1 of the three will have to shutdown, no sense having two WoW's, at the same time. As a matter of fact, there is no need whatsoever for a WoW 2, why does this idea exist in people's heads when the current one is still going with stories left untold?