Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by anothdae View Post
    Wait, how are people blowing this out of proportion? She ruined it. She scrubbed off parts completely, irreversibly, and painted over others.
    She improved it. It is now severalfold more interesting to look at.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukari View Post
    Equality is a universal concept, you either care about it for everyone, or you don't care about it. It can't be compartmentalized, you can't champion equality for solely one group, that's inimical to the whole idea of equality.
    To make room for the cupcake!

Actually, that old woman has been a skilled painter her whole life. Sure, age might have taken its toll; but I'd say it looks like an incomplete work.

The original was very deteriorated, as the picture shows; and it'd seem that she's done something basic - cover all the cracks first, add the details later. If you think about it, now that the colors are in place, all that remains is adding the details.

She made the worlds first Panda-Jesus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    Did you read how US is trying to destabilize pacific (china-jap) area too? They are sending warships down there. We might be seeing a new military force being created out of those two nations that will counter NATO (with EASE)

Best painting of Jesus, ever!

Malta. Only here for the weather and those date pastry things that they have.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    hahah yeah sure Jesus was white
    Have you ever been to the Eastern Mediterranean?

Hahahaha, this is the reason why you don't tell people that they're good at painting, when they're really bad. Cause they start to believe the hype.

Looks excellent!

Quote Originally Posted by Phreddy View Post
    As an atheist, I find this to be very amusing xD
    Seems like a rude comment.

its an improvement imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Seems like a rude comment.
    It isn't, he's just telling the truth.

I find it amusing too.
    i5-4670k 4.2GHz | EVGA GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | 256GB 840 EVO | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Steelseries Rival | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8

might be his zombie form after he rised from the dead...

I can't complain. Her painting is better than anything I could have done. However, I can draw a mean lean stick person.

God Riddance. The pun! THE PUN!

Herald of the Titans naturetauren's Avatar
    Born in Sweden, but im going to move away <3
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeBlader View Post
    This popped in my head just when i saw that Jesus picture xD
    OP spells at Ashran? Based on faction population? Yes, WODs gonna be the most awesome expansion ever! Propably gonna hit under 4 million sub mark.

I find this article depressing... but maybe that's because I don't find the misfortunes and ruined dreams of others amusing...

I saw article of this, and it really both made me laugh out loud and squirm a little inside.

I believe the old lady might have been damaged in the head, if she honestly thinks she can deface a masterpiece, damaged or not, and call what she did instead art.

Its almost like a loony toons sketch, imagining bugs bunny painting over the the sistine chapel with picasso
    Last edited by Trassk; 2012-08-23 at 02:43 PM.

At least she tried I guess...She may have failed miserably but she tried...And at least she is old so she won't have to live with the ridicule of what she did for very long.

dat lady be painting like picasso...

lolled

Quote Originally Posted by Migrin View Post
    Bro, this is supposed to be a entertaining thread. No reason to start an argument. It's okay to have an opinion. It is not okay to claim your opinion is better than others. Please respect other people and try not to be negative.
    i'm not saying my opinion is better then others, im just stating a fact, please get educated and learn the difference, spend less time using terms as "bro" and actually learn how to write words such as "an".
    If you see the fact there's no heaven as negativity, whos lacking respect? go light a candle, choirboy.
    Last edited by bubletrouble; 2012-08-23 at 03:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidusbr View Post
    That's why you fight Deathwing in a giant toilet. A shitty end for a shit expansion.

It looks like a monkey blowing a raspberry...