Thread: MoonGuard

MoonGuard

is this the best RP realm?

If you like crazy adventures in Goldshire, sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never step foot into Goldshire. You may lose your wallet or worse...your new pogo stick

It's a lot of fun, for sure. yes there are people who are in it specifically for erotica/trolling but if I keep my distance, and have a great time there. The community of a RP server reminds me of WoW Vanilla. People talk to one another, people HELP, it's pretty awesome.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

The server is more known for ERP, rather than just regular roleplay. So be careful.

Note that the ERP is REALLY confined within Goldshire. The majority of the server is actually against such things. I know several roleplayers over there horde-side, and they're quite good. It's a populated, but still fairly solid roleplaying realm.

Deleted
    Hah, I knew I had to check this thread when I saw it.

MoonGuard is highly known for their ERP inside the Goldshire Inn, so stay far away from that.
    Otherwise the RP on the server is great overall.

Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod View Post
    Note that the ERP is REALLY confined within Goldshire. The majority of the server is actually against such things. I know several roleplayers over there horde-side, and they're quite good. It's a populated, but still fairly solid roleplaying realm.
    And most folk with common sense know that most of the people in Goldshire are either trial accounts, or off-server alts anyway, not to say that the natives are entirely blameless. Just... yeah, avoid Goldshire and you're golden, for lack of a better term. The other RP servers are just mad that we're more populous. /pose

10+ Year Old Account
    Hordeside is where more structured rp happens however there is a good deal less of it and a lack of use regarding addons to enhance the experience while alliance is vastly more populated but worse for any sort of..well anything related to not rping. Also as people have stated you just need to take goldshire with a grain of salt, so take a loot if you want to see the visual equivliant of /b/ but unless you dig sexual rp its not as terrible as people claim. As a moonguard resident myself I'll just say use the guild finder, check out the cathedral district and don't waste your energy trying to troll derpshire, 80+ percent of the things you might kill are level 1 trolls