Thread: Vanilla

Vanilla

Wish I played in Vanilla and got legit lvl 60 achievos!

Achievements weren't implemented until the Wrath-pre-patch, which means it was impossible to get those achievements back when they were relevant.

Maybe he means Pvp titles and scarab lord? The only real things that blizzard had data on that carried into the achievement system.

Deleted
    I wish I had one of the original epic mounts ;>. "Old School Riding"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Heywoods View Post
    Maybe he means Pvp titles and scarab lord? The only real things that blizzard had data on that carried into the achievement system.
    Getting a high ranked PVP title wasnt a walk in the park.. And Scarab Lord was even worse

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdozia View Post
    Getting a high ranked PVP title wasnt a walk in the park.. And Scarab Lord was even worse

I know Just thought that may have been what he meant since nothing else was recorded back then.

<--- Marshal & Scarab Lord

Deleted
    I have scout on my lvl 40 hunter Also you get achives from the brewfest mugs. Not only pvp titles and scarab mount.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Heywoods View Post
    I know Just thought that may have been what he meant since nothing else was recorded back then.

<--- Marshal & Scarab Lord
    ANd you were to only one on your server that got it. I asume you were the raidleader of the top guild on that server? :P