Is a 'French' serial code valid for a uk GW2 account?

I have bought a GW2 serial code off the internet ...little did i know that when it arrived it was in french...
    I have registered it with my email and now im having no end of problems...I mustve sent guildwars2 support team 10-15 emails... asking for help because when i try to log in with the email i registered with the serial code it says

" you are attempting to log in to an account with no guildwars 2 serial code..please register a serial code...or for more info contact support."

I mean OMFG! ...i cant explain how many different steps ive tried..
    Ie = creating an ncsoft master account and trying to add the serial...but it says invalid serial.....and ive tried to remember my old guildwars nightfall account from back in 2008...but have no idea how to get the info i need because im not sure if it was with ncsoft or arenanet or something...and cant remember my email address i used nor my name i used for my character....
    ive also tried forgot password.. for the email i used to register the serial but it says cannot find email... grrrrrrrrr
    someone pls help!!

hopefully before the headstart in few days

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean OMFG! ...i cant explain how many different steps ive tried..
    Ie = creating an ncsoft master account and trying to add the serial...but it says invalid serial.....and ive tried to remember my old guildwars nightfall account from back in 2008...but have no idea how to get the info i need because im not sure if it was with ncsoft or arenanet or something...and cant remember my email address i used nor my name i used for my character....
    ive also tried forgot password.. for the email i used to register the serial but it says cannot find email... grrrrrrrrr
    someone pls help!!
    Did you use https://register.guildwars2.com ?