Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by alteam View Post
    Oh god why. That nerf doesn't make sense to me.
    Makes perfect sense. W was too strong, being able to harass a ton without shoving your lane is huge.

Alistar nerfs make me sad for Headbutt. He's probably my favorite support for that headbutt.
    <-- That is otterly adorable.

i dont get why they dont have gregas's body slam 20/17/14/11/7s cd -_- seriously his body slam is a given kassadin ult lol(7s cd LOL)

its just god damn impossible to gank him at low lvl -_-

the ad carries greaves,corki and ez is understandable but that wont stop the pro team playing, their team fight positioning is just too good compared to outdated ashe/mf/cait

that arcade sona skin omg i want to buy that skin.....but pax -_- derp
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Deleted
    Im pretty sure Riot mentioned you would be able to buy it in the store for a limited time (3-4 days), similar to Riot Graves and Full Metal Rammus

15+ Year Old Account
    If you value your life, be somewhere else
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    the ad carries greaves,corki and ez is understandable but that wont stop the pro team playing, their team fight positioning is just too good compared to outdated ashe/mf/cait
    It will if they nerf damage enough. The "holy trinity" of AD carries has everything: superior damage, nice laning, nice positioning. No wonder every other carry pales in comparison.

And good news for you: Arcade Sona will be available for everyoune to buy.
    In Soviet Russia banks rob you! Oh, wait a second...

Arcade Sona will be available for everyone.
    katarina needs early game buff and a late game nerf.
    Evelynn getting buffs is nice. Lets hope it works.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Nerf aimed at AD Ez who max W first (like me). You're going to need 100 AP to make up for the damage loss, and as AD you don't build AP. Generally scaling < base damage. Buff for AP Ez somewhat, but he's largely a gimmick pick.
    why would you max W on an AD ezreal first? it does crap damage and sucks your mana like a leach

i might be missing something tho. I mainly only use it as an attack speed buffer, or a finisher for those running away with 1 hp bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    why would you max W on an AD ezreal first? it does crap damage and sucks your mana like a leach

i might be missing something tho. I mainly only use it as an attack speed buffer, or a finisher for those running away with 1 hp bar.
    It has an attack speed reduction component and travels over minions, meaning you can poke through creep shields, as well as reducing an AD carries harass
    RETH

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    It has an attack speed reduction component and travels over minions, meaning you can poke through creep shields, as well as reducing an AD carries harass
    I understand it lets you harrass a bit, but if you are decent with Q, I don't see much reason to max W first.

But I think i'm gonna try a couple of games maxing W first just to feel the difference, as it's something i've never done before as AD.

10+ Year Old Account
    The AS reduction helps you a ton in trades. And they can't hide behind 1500 minions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    The AS reduction helps you a ton in trades. And they can't hide behind 1500 minions.
    but if the nerf is aimed simply at the damage of W, and you max W for the as debuff, then the nerf doesn't really matter much, since even a maxed W never did much damage anyway, or am I wrong? =P

10+ Year Old Account
    It's unavoidable damage. They're also reducing the width so you can dodge it more easily.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post

The damage it does isn't actually bad once you get it to levels 4-5. It's an AOE, harasses through minions without pushing the wave, and makes trading in lane absolutely easy. Quite a few people argued with me on maxing it over Q a month or two ago, but I still stand by it. Additionally, maxing it early lets you use it's full effectiveness and every part of the spell.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    The damage it does isn't actually bad once you get it to levels 4-5. It's an AOE, harasses through minions without pushing the wave, and makes trading in lane absolutely easy. Quite a few people argued with me on maxing it over Q a month or two ago, but I still stand by it. Additionally, maxing it early lets you use it's full effectiveness and every part of the spell.
    The way I see it, is that you won't see any scaling on W as AD, so might aswell lvl it first and take advantage of the damage it deals at lower lvl. I mean Q hits 1 target, and can be blocked by minions. W ignores minions, AND is AoE and also considerably reduces the AS of your opponent. You just CAN'T trade with Ezreal if you get hit by his W it's that simple. I also max E for the same reason, more base damage and lower CD on top of it.

Edit: Clarifying, I lvl Q last, since it's damage stays relatively good all game long. It really only gains something like 100 base damage in all it's levels, compared to what I gain early game by maxing W and then E.
    Last edited by Tabartank; 2012-08-27 at 05:35 PM.