PvP Server on Launch!

I haven't really been paying attention to all the chit chat going around about the best PvP servers for the launch day, but seeing as how it's 2 days away, I figured I would start doing some research. Anyone have any good suggestions on where all the PvPers are going on Launch day?

Or if someone can give me a link to a thread that already has this discussed, that would be great!

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    There is only 1 type of server, by the way. I don't think a PvP server would be possible in guild wars. Who would you fight? No, all pvp will be handled in the WvW maps and battlegrounds.
    I understand that, I'm asking about a server where all the PvP clans and streamers are going.
    Last edited by ckviper; 2012-08-23 at 05:11 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to know as well. Just recently joined Horde Illidan:US and I have to say I am not impressed. Everyone seems like hyper little bots running around spamming trade for useless shit. I have good memories of good honest hard working skilled players especially on Horde Silvermoon US but maybe those days are past.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is only 1 type of server, by the way. I don't think a PvP server would be possible in guild wars. Who would you fight? No, all pvp will be handled in the WvW maps and battlegrounds.
    Last edited by Kalyyn; 2012-08-23 at 05:09 AM.

Kalyyn I think he is asking which is going to be the strongest server in WvWvW so he can roll on it.

There are a couple that look pretty strong at the moment, but myself and my friends are personally not rolling on them in the hopes that we never run into an instance where the WvWvW maps are full.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    He or she means the server where all the PvPers are going, not a PvP server like in WoW.

Sorrow's Furnace is the most popular unofficial PvP server.

"What server should I roll on?" threads are against the rules. Pointless clutter.

We have many active threads to ask such a question anyway.

-- Fencers