Curse Raid Tracker 2 and EPGP

Is there anyone out there that uses both, for their guild website at wowstead? Trying to figure out how to get the tracking from CRT. So far, the only thing wowstead says to do is upload epgp.lua to the website, yet when I do, I get nothing. The loot system doesn't have an option for EPGP, but on the wowstead support forums, EPGP is supposed to be supported. What system do you check when using EPGP and CRT2?

10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    If you have EPGP (DKP Reloaded) addon you have the entire logs in-game. Our guild requires both so everyone can see what is being done to the points etc.

That's not what I am asking about. I am asking about the tracking done to post on a guild website hosted at wowstead. Curse Raid Tracker tracks loot, and also does DKP, Loot Council, and Zero-Sum loot systems, but the EPGP support is lacking.

I know it can all be done in game (the tracking), but we're going to need some use out of the guild website, as there will be EP awarded for posting on the forums, just as an incentive to go there. So, it would be nice to have the EPGP standings on the website.