Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    hmm, my brother's workstation: 2x 590s = 900watts alone, now add in a firepro, 990x@4.5, and 5 hard drives, there are still plenty of uses for a 1500w PSU, just because your computer isn't using that much, that doesn't mean others don't need the power
    Last edited by Cyanotical; 2012-08-23 at 06:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Look good enough to power my deathray!
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

10+ Year Old Account
    "80PLUS Gold certified (Pending), with up to 90% efficiency under typical loads"

85-90%

i bought 2 of them and use them for hulk hands
    CPU:i5 4670k@4.3Ghz GPU:Gigabyte GTX760 WF3 Mobo:Asrock Z87E-ITX RAM:8Gb GSkill Ares@1600MhzCase:Atomic Orange Bit Fenix Prodigy Cooling: Corsair H100i HDD:1Tb WD Cav Black SSD: Samsung 830 128Gb PSU:Seasonic M2II620 KB:Razer Black Widow Mouse:Razer Naga 2014

Efficiency goes into the toilet when there is a big discrepency between the power supply size and what your computer uses. It's nice to have extra, but you want to scale your powersupply to approximate what you are using.

Quote Originally Posted by lokii View Post
    Efficiency goes into the toilet when there is a big discrepency between the power supply size and what your computer uses. It's nice to have extra, but you want to scale your powersupply to approximate what you are using.
    This is the second captain Obvious statement you've made here, please think of something more interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    This is the second captain Obvious statement you've made here, please think of something more interesting.
    Did you see demons post?

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Did you see demons post?
    Was there something wrong with my post . I just was commenting on the size of them and the sweet handlebars.
    CPU:i5 4670k@4.3Ghz GPU:Gigabyte GTX760 WF3 Mobo:Asrock Z87E-ITX RAM:8Gb GSkill Ares@1600MhzCase:Atomic Orange Bit Fenix Prodigy Cooling: Corsair H100i HDD:1Tb WD Cav Black SSD: Samsung 830 128Gb PSU:Seasonic M2II620 KB:Razer Black Widow Mouse:Razer Naga 2014

Quote Originally Posted by demonskies View Post
    Was there something wrong with my post . I just was commenting on the size of them and the sweet handlebars.
    Nothing at all. I was just saying how your post was more interesting than the other guys.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    A PSU that comes with already fancy cables, a handle bar, and all?

Please give me a 600~ to 800~ watt version.... :P
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water