Ragnaros Heroic Farm Kill Video - Suggestions

Hello MMO-Champion community, i just made my first video of one our farm kills and i really want some suggestions/reviews about the editing (or some pro tips), thanks in advance!

Here's the video link: http://youtu.be/5uUiNrVMnoM
    Last edited by xagonyx; 2012-08-23 at 07:30 AM.

You have good music for a start, that makes a video already a win for me. More so that you listed the songs in the description I can't stand techno or similar music when people show their boss kills. For technical aspects, I'll leave this to the next posters.

People don't usually make farm kills videos, because it's on farm. They only do first kill videos while the fight is relevant. That being said, I'd also add more PoV's. While it's interesting to see it from a tank's view, it gets stale, especially as P1,2, and 3 are pretty much stand there and spank. If you watch some of Paragon's/Method's/vodka's videos, you see multiple PoV's, commentary, skype/vent convo, etc.

Only thing I'll say is that the sound generally is amazing! Excellent music and boss voice coordination!

I like your ui, did you make it or is it a package?

Quote Originally Posted by Ftk View Post
    I like your ui, did you make it or is it a package?
    This
    10 char

Hey Dracco please don't make 'this posts' they are against the rules -Azshira
    Last edited by Azshira; 2012-08-24 at 05:27 PM.
    IGN Joe FC: 1908 - 0405 - 5213