Which keyboard for wow?

Hi All,

Preparing myself for MOP and treating my self to a new keyboard. Any opinions of which maybe preferable for wow?

My brother has the FPS board, and I like it, however I don't really know what additional features would be useful for the MMO board? I also have a razer NAGA.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Corsair-CH-9...5722465&sr=8-1

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Corsair-CH-9...5722465&sr=8-2

Check out this thread. TL;DR version would be: best keyboard/mouse is personal preference.

With Naga and money not being an issue I'd recommend some plain vanilla mechanical keyboard without any extra macro keys since the mouse should be more than enough.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

10+ Year Old Account
    My favourite gaming keyboard is my Apple USB keyboard... I love the quietness of the keys, the feel of them when pressed, and the length of travel. Plus it doesn't take up my entire desk.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    I like the seperate area on the left with the movement keys (they are mirriring the WASD etc keys)
    Logitech G13 is much better solution for those looking for more buttons to mash with left hand. Razer does something similar too, but the build quality of it is... questionable.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Think the main reason for the thread was, will I need more buttons, but I think the FPS board, with the Naga mouse, will give me plenty of buttons and scope, I only really want the FPS keyboard for more accessable F buttons for target switching, as at the moment, it's a long stretch.

Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Using this

http://www.amazon.co.uk/SteelSeries-...5724786&sr=1-2

I like the seperate area on the left with the movement keys (they are mirriring the WASD etc keys)
    That's the same one I'm using, best gaming keyboard I have ever used!

Quote Originally Posted by vesseblah View Post
    Logitech G13 is much better solution for those looking for more buttons to mash with left hand. Razer does something similar too, but the build quality of it is... questionable.
    The keyboard one still has all of the same keys so you really don't have to rebind anything. All it does is move them to a easier location for your fingers.
    Here is a closer picture of those buttons:
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Deleted
    I'm using the compact Rokkat keyboard; ARVO.
    It's not clunky, there's some use for the three extra keys underneath the spacebar area. I can even hit shift/ctr+0 with my left hand without stretching too much.

Personally, I think any mechanical keyboard.
    K90 has an edge, but as long as it's mechanical, you can't go wrong! (Unless you get a Blackwidow)

Deleted
    Just out of curiosity, what's wrong with the Blackwidow?. I haven't tried it but a friend speaks highly of it.

And to the OP, I can only recommend Steelseries 7G as I haven't tried many other, it's very simplistic and extremely good keyboard for those that want the feel of older mechanical keyboards but want the anti ghosting. I'm also very durable.
    Last edited by mmoc0798c9712b; 2012-08-23 at 01:56 PM.