Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Any of these have a right click button that can be selected to toggle mode or a way of doing that? I don't think my fingers can handle holding down right click almost permanently to mouse turn :/.

Logitech wired illuminated keyboard = awesome
    Logitech G700 mouse = awesome

Deleted
    I suggest buying the mouse that feels most comfortable. Since GW2 only requires average 11-14 binded action keys (5 for weapon skills, 1 for heal, 3 utilities, 1 elite, and 1-4 for class skills), the extra buttons on naga/g600 may not be needed. G600 has a mouse jerk problem that haven't been solved yet (returned mine because of that).

I'm currently using logitech g9x with blackwidow ultimate. If you like wireless, the mamba, naga epic, and g700 are good choices.

There's a lot of people suggesting non-mechanical keyboards. I just got a mechanical one about a month ago and I've gotta say, I love it. It makes such a huge difference in games, it just makes the game feel more responsive and it feels really amazing in GW2.

For a while I thought I was going to buy the K90, but not every key is mechanical, so I decided against it. I ended up getting an Aivia Osmium and it's just awesome.

I really suggest that you look for a mechanical keyboard that has everything you want, don't go with just a normal keyboard if you're going to upgrade.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    There's a lot of people suggesting non-mechanical keyboards. I just got a mechanical one about a month ago and I've gotta say, I love it. It makes such a huge difference in games, it just makes the game feel more responsive and it feels really amazing in GW2.

For a while I thought I was going to buy the K90, but not every key is mechanical, so I decided against it. I ended up getting an Aivia Osmium and it's just awesome.

I really suggest that you look for a mechanical keyboard that has everything you want, don't go with just a normal keyboard if you're going to upgrade.
    QFT, I like mechanical much better than the old rubber keyboard.

Also, if you want a mechanical keyboard, here's some useful information about the switches and stuffs: http://www.overclock.net/t/491752/me...keyboard-guide
    Last edited by mmocdae4424a1e; 2012-08-24 at 03:03 AM.

Totally agree. I have the Razer Black Widow Ultimate and I love the feel of it. So responsive.

Deleted
    Im recommending steelseries wow cataclysm mouse, it's a great mouse.
    As for mechanical keyboard I think you should choose one with red switches, wich one is a matter of price and taste I guess

10+ Year Old Account

I did suggest a mechanical SteelSeries KB.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Thank you all or the great suggestions. After researching the options I think I'm going to go with a gigabyte aivia Osmium keyboard, and a Razer Mamba mouse

The Nostromo was really close to happening too, I still may go for it in the future

Thanks All!!!

Microsoft sidewinder x4. I bought it few days ago. I'm not sure how long it will last but keyboard feels very responsive and comfortable.

I just picked up a mechanical keyboard from monoprice with cherry MX red keys, I dont have it yet so I can't comment on how I like it but seems like a good price at $90. Its the same as a Qpad MK 85, there are some youtube vidoes/revews around for that one

Deleted
    I always buy Logitech, so that'll be my advice I guess.

Logitech G-19 and the Logitech G9x mouse. Both are wired and both are great but they aren't cheap. A good wireless mouse is the Logitech MX Revolution, I've had two and just switch to the G9x.

Quote Originally Posted by neuk View Post
    I have the K90 keyboard and i love it, paired with Naga 2012 mouse
    Asus Z270-AR Prime
    i7-7700K - NZXT Kraken x61
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB
    GTX 1070 Ti AMP Extreme
    XPG GAMMIX 1TB NVMe M.2 (2)
    Corsair Air 540 case

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenjer View Post
    Thank you all or the great suggestions. After researching the options I think I'm going to go with a gigabyte aivia Osmium keyboard, and a Razer Mamba mouse

The Nostromo was really close to happening too, I still may go for it in the future

Thanks All!!!
    O_o Mamba?
    Why?

Not a bad keyboard choice, but I still think the SteelSeries 6Gv2 is better. :3
    Though it doesn't light up. So there is that.
    Last edited by DrakeWurrum; 2012-08-24 at 04:52 PM.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

OP do you have a good mouse pad? Just as important as a good mouse IMO.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kinetiks View Post
    OP do you have a good mouse pad? Just as important as a good mouse IMO.
    No kidding... I was so frustrated with how my mice handled until I finally procured a Steelseries hard plastic mat, as opposed to the rubber-and-cloth mats I had been using. It was like a whole new world. I love it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumblefish View Post
    Any of these have a right click button that can be selected to toggle mode or a way of doing that? I don't think my fingers can handle holding down right click almost permanently to mouse turn :/.
    Yes, the MMO7, it's really expensive tho... and not wireless. It is however far superior in every single way (imo) to every other mouse I have tried (build quality, accuracy, response time, customisability, looks, comfort)... and that includes the Naga and several of the logitech mice (g500, g600 and g700).

Totally worth a little more cash for a vastly superior mouse.

Quote Originally Posted by spambanjo View Post
    Last edited by mmoc520d33584e; 2012-08-24 at 06:36 PM.

Rat 5 Cyborg gaming mouse

I have the Rat 5 Cyborg gaming mouse;

Looks pretty cool and a lot of configuration.

You can also configure the weight of the mouse !!

cyborggaming.com/prod/rat5.htm

Mamba i chose because a) it can be both wired and wireless, b) it has 4 custom buttons, and I didn't want to tackle 12+ custom buttons and c)it gets overall excellent reviews.

The keyboard was because it fit all of my needs, wa mechanical and had cherry mx red on every key, which was my preference.

I must admit I don't have more than a generic rubber/cloth mousepad.