Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Which profession did u choose and why ?

I haven't decided yet on what i will play.SO,give me ur input.Why did u choose ur profession?

I haven't decided yet,either.Still waffling between Guardian,Warrior,and Ranger.And maybe Necro.Did I do that right?

Mesmer.

Because is the ultimate troll and people hate it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guardian. There are plenty of reasons, but I don't feel like typing 7 paragraphs detailing my decision-making process, so I'll just say: Shield of Absorption.
    Resurrected Holy Priest

Deleted
    Before playing I was set on Guardian, then after the first BWE I changed to Elementalist. Right up until the stress test the other day in which I played an Engineer and just loved how unique it was. Pretty set on that right now, plus it just fits an Asura so well too, and Asura are awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by nachitoh View Post
    Mesmer.

Because is the ultimate troll and people hate it.
    This is true lol. I chose ranger because of the range / pet play style
    I believe it's time for me to be famous.

Deleted
    Warrior because eh is stronk.

Deleted
    Necro, because I tried most classes and chose between necro and ranger. The Staff/axe+warhorn weapon skills suits me really well.

I would love to go mesmer, but it feels kinda weak and gimmicky damage wise. Necro would be my second choice but it has too many traps and too little pew pew for my liking, and I don't like how the minions look. Elementalist it is!

I went ranger, I tested all the profs in the beta, and just enjoyed the ranger. Of course I'll probably make others, but definitely will go with Ranger to start.

Deleted
    Guardian, because fabulous

Warrior, cuz I'm a plate wearing brute by heart (not really, just generally what I like).

10+ Year Old Account
    Thief, seems really cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    I would love to go mesmer, but it feels kinda weak and gimmicky damage wise. Necro would be my second choice but it has too many traps and too little pew pew for my liking, and I don't like how the minions look. Elementalist it is!
    Mesmer is actually very strong atm against all these condition builds with it's instant condition redirect
    I believe it's time for me to be famous.

Deleted
    Enginner
    CC + Mobility + jack of all trades, master of none + (Car) Mechanics are the most handsome+clever ppl in the world /flex :P
    Last edited by mmocd9c65c8d53; 2012-08-23 at 01:16 PM.

Deleted
    I think elementalist why?
    SO MANY SPELLS

Going Necro if they leave the carlton in lichform, its just THAT dealbreaker to me.

Necro. It was a choice between that and warrior for playstyle preference, and half my guild is rolling warrior. Plus, I enjoy the idea of wantonly spreading pestilence and decay.

Deleted
    Ele ... massive amount of combo fields is awesome

Necro as well. Seems like it won't be an overplayed class like Warrior and the profession works wonders with conditions and is very useful to the team, whilst also having great survivability.
    "Loss of blood... My only weakness!"
    ~ Warlord Khan, Magicka

Anyway, if you don't already see where I'm going with this, allow me to spell it out: the only meaningful MMORPG "endgame" -- i.e., something novel to do after the progression process is over -- is that of the sandbox.