At a loss of information: where can I pre-purchase physical copy and get 3 day bonus?

On the site it says that EB Games gives you the 3day pre-purchase bonus, but if anyone caught my thread about that, they don't. Anyone know a place to order the game, even online, that gives you the physical box AND 3 day bonus headstart code? I wouldn't mind waiting for the box to arrive, it's the bonus I'm looking for the most. (I live in Canada, Montreal)
    Last edited by ThisWillNotStand; 2012-08-23 at 01:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ThisWillNotStand View Post
    On the site it says that EB Games gives you the 3day pre-purchase bonus, but if anyone caught my thread about that, they don't. Anyone know a place to order the game, even online, that gives you the physical box AND 3 day bonus headstart code? I wouldn't mind waiting for the box to arrive, it's the bonus I'm looking for the most. (I live in Canada, Montreal)
    Probably need someone else to confirm but I think the head start option stopped a couple days ago.

Do they have GameStop there? You get the code right away and the box on official launch day.
    I think you can get it from Amazon also.
    Last edited by Karizee; 2012-08-23 at 01:22 PM.
    Morpheus: Do you believe that my being stronger or faster has anything to do with my muscles in this place? Do you think that's air you're breathing now?

Gamestop is EB Games in Canada, and Amazon gives you a day 1 bonus only.
    Last edited by ThisWillNotStand; 2012-08-23 at 01:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ThisWillNotStand View Post
    Gamestop is EB Games in Canada, and Amazon gives you a day 1 bonus only.
    Hmm, greenman gaming says no 3 day headstart after 8/8/2012
    http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/e...al-edition-na/

ANet must've stopped the 3 day to control server load tomorrow.

---------- Post added 2012-08-23 at 06:35 AM ----------

Try asking on their twitter:
    http://twitter.com/GuildWars2
    Morpheus: Do you believe that my being stronger or faster has anything to do with my muscles in this place? Do you think that's air you're breathing now?

Why didn't you order sooner?

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    Why didn't you order sooner?
    I think there is a lot people still on the fence about whether they will playing GW2 or MoP, not from a financial perspective but from a time perspective.
    Last edited by Crazyjoe; 2012-08-23 at 01:41 PM.

Several active threads are in circulation for this topic. The most recent being: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...me-at-discount

Please use the search function.

--Fencers