3 5.36%
  • Someone else

13 23.21%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Haha i knew it ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Way to go Izuna. Trolling everyone into thinking you're Obito. With your plastic surgery and red herring flashback and...

Oh well. Was a decent reveal at least; I hope he can convincingly write away the plot holes.
    Last edited by Zaelsino; 2012-08-29 at 12:26 PM.

Deleted
    What the hell....consider this the calm before the storm.

The hardcore fans will go batshit insane.

10+ Year Old Account
    And judging by this chapter, the reason he turns evil is because he didn't get the girl.

Kind of anti-climatic.
    Last edited by Zoma; 2012-08-29 at 12:27 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    And judging by this chapter, the reason he turns evil is because he didn't get the girl.

Kind of anti-climatic.
    Hey...that means I should be evil too...interesting..

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Kishi is setting us up to believe that it is Obito, then he's gonna surprise us all. It just wouldn't make sense if he was Obito.
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzalix View Post
    I think Kishi is setting us up to believe that it is Obito, then he's gonna surprise us all. It just wouldn't make sense if he was Obito.
    Don't think so, you can see half of his face was crushed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, just read the latest chapter... Damn you Kishi, this doesn't make sense!
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

But..HOW?!

HOW!??!?!

How is it possibly Obito?!

Kishimoto has some 'splainin to do next chapter.... -_-
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Deleted
    Oh yeah, it's Obito. Now we just need some explaination in the following chapters, and if I remember correctly Kishi said in an interview once that Madara knows Tobi (or Obito for that matter), so it could have something to do with him.

Deleted
    Madara trained Obito.

It's felt obvious that it was Obito since the character was revealed, to me. I don't think I'm alone about that, I was just hoping that it'd be a character you didn't expect it to be.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's Obito eh. So that pretty much explains why we got those Kakashi Gaiden chapters.
    Black Lives Matter

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Huge dissapointment.
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

I'm kind of surprised that people didn't see this coming.

I remember in high school I was standing in line for lunch with a friend who spent like 80% of high school wearing a naruto headband (the metal ones) talking about Naruto and when he said Tobi had been revealed to be Madara I was shocked. See both of us were sure it was Obito! Positive even. So the idea it was Madara didn't make sense to either of us. The guy was had a right Sharingan but no left. Why? Cause it was laying Kakashi's eye-socket of course!

Quote Originally Posted by kage View Post
    I remember in high school I was standing in line for lunch with a friend who spent like 80% of high school wearing a naruto headband (the metal ones) talking about Naruto and when he said Tobi had been revealed to be Madara I was shocked. See both of us were sure it was Obito! Positive even. So the idea it was Madara didn't make sense to either of us. The guy was had a right Sharingan but no left. Why? Cause it was laying Kakashi's eye-socket of course!
    both of his eyes have sharingan!
    http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/8...onan_super.png

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ardi View Post
    he got his left one from the large bank of sharingan he had in his underground lair of course :P

Guys. When I woke up this morning before first day of classes and I read this chapter, from the first page and chapter title I was like "..........................................."

That was so fucking queer. Kishi basically fucked up plotpoints and made it too obvious this guy would be Obito. "OH THIS GUY ONLY SHOWS ONE EYE ON THE OPPOSITE OF KAKASHI'S, AND A SHARINGAN TO BOOT, AND HE CLAIMS TO BE AN UCHIHA. WHO COULD HE BE??" Oh yeah, he's the faggot anyone could easily guessed from his first appearance.

There better be a damn good explanation about how Obito turned this way, and there better be some reason in 2 years he goes from losing to fucking Gai in the chunin exams to being on par with Minato and being fully grown.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Now that we know for a fact that it is Obito (minus some kind of illusion), it was kinda obvious as soon as he used the exact same technique as Kakashi (Kamui), I'm wondering how exactly Obito survived.
    He didn't even unlock his regular Sharingan until a few minutes before he was crushed. I highly doubt he managed to learn all the secrets he has learned while dead under a rock and became a criminal mastermind. I'm now convinced there is someone else pulling the strings. I mean, he must have been saved somehow.
    you could clearly see that half of his body was kind of mangled, and from past chapters we know that he has an ability to regenerate like zetsu, there's a lot of stuff that needs to be explained before it will make sense.

---------- Post added 2012-08-29 at 07:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Guys. When I woke up this morning before first day of classes and I read this chapter, from the first page and chapter title I was like "..........................................."

That was so fucking queer. Kishi basically fucked up plotpoints and made it too obvious this guy would be Obito. "OH THIS GUY ONLY SHOWS ONE EYE ON THE OPPOSITE OF KAKASHI'S, AND A SHARINGAN TO BOOT, AND HE CLAIMS TO BE AN UCHIHA. WHO COULD HE BE??" Oh yeah, he's the faggot anyone could easily guessed from his first appearance.

There better be a damn good explanation about how Obito turned this way, and there better be some reason in 2 years he goes from losing to fucking Gai in the chunin exams to being on par with Minato and being fully grown.
    The same way Sasuke went from being an emo bitch to being a complete emo badass that could take on the kages and kill one of them.
    It's like crossing an intersection. There's shit going on all over the place and you don't panic and act like an idiot then do you?

its not actually obito.. its just his body, someone is using it, he has no motives and there is no way in hell he could have been skilled enough to challenge the 4th hokage, even tho he got whipped.