10+ Year Old Account

[Closed SRP Sign-up] A Night in the Life of.....

Ryan leaned back as he reviewed several potential applicants. Not all seemed worthy, but in this day and age the standards were a bit more relaxed. A war just ended, another on the brink of exploding, oh and not to mention the world just broken open a few months back. Too many were lost and too many were needed. But all this strife wasn't all bad. One thing Ryan had noted in history books and in his own work as an agent, strike brought out the best in the few exceptional people they would need to keep the world moving. All in all though things were moving towards normal again. Inter-politics interested him far more than the, often, brutish ways of the Horde or the unfathomable horrors of the damned and the cursed.

A smallish woman hurried in and out dropping off a few scrolls, today's assignments. "Now, just who will fit the sheath." Ryan mumbled to himself as he unraveled the scrolls.

So the setting for this is exactly 3 months after Deathwing broke free and broke the world. Every wound is fresh, every city still recovering and everything still in a mild state of panic and confusion. During this time Ryan will be preforming two recruitments while sending other qualified rogues on their various missions.

I believe Aramore and Mehman still wish to do the recruitment of their rogues so that portion of the RP is closed off. A few others wished to come in for the jobs. But I would like everyone who wants to join in to make sure and post here to confirm they are still interested.

Also for anyone besides Aramore and Mehman please post the type of job you would prefer.

Also, Also if you have any questions just ask away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Getting back in the spirit of RP, despite my old hosted thread not yet having reached a conclusion due to my break. Would Chonar fit in here somewhere? Time-line wise this looks like it'll be taking place before my "Time-Lost" story.

He is, of course, not a rogue. However, he does deal in artifacts and is, basically, a wealthy and influential dwarf. Meaning he can both be a target for thievery, or a client.
    Additionally, with the Cataclysm tearing open the world came the resurgance of archaelogy, and the rise of the Blood Elf Reliquary.
    Last edited by Chonar; 2012-08-23 at 02:08 PM.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm....interesting idea. I wouldn't mind having you has a target for theft. I'll get back to once I get a clearer picture of all the rogues that still want to do this RP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just adding her here for the people who'd want to read it and are too lazy to click my sig.
    Also on a note, after closer revision, she doesn't seem as if the kind of person the SI:7 would actually recruit full hearted, but possibly keep in the back-hand for some of the more, politically charged missions that fully fledged members of the organisation won't be able to do.

Yes, wannabe Rogue mentor Fraenar Stonecutter reporting for duty.
    Last edited by Khorianas; 2012-08-24 at 06:12 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bodde reporting for whatever it is he's doing. /salute

10+ Year Old Account
    Alrighty. Going to go ahead and close this. I'll have the RP on the 30th.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just a small update. I'm having one little problem setting the stage with a certain person.

So Aramore when you see this look at your PM's since I can't get you in IRC.