Thread: dott addon

Deleted

dott addon

any one knows a simpel but good addon for the beta that can track dotts?

10+ Year Old Account
    iFilger

ten characters

Another addon option which has been around for a while now is ForteXorcist. Takes a bit to setup initially but has severed myself and many others quite well over the years.

If you just want a addon for singletarget dot timer i recommend Classtimer. Can´t get much simpler then that. But for a more advanced and imo good one i would suggest ForteXorcist.

Deleted
    i looked at curse but couldent see anythingh about forte for beta is it just to download the one they show?

Quote Originally Posted by Goosy View Post
    If you just want a addon for singletarget dot timer i recommend Classtimer. Can´t get much simpler then that. But for a more advanced and imo good one i would suggest ForteXorcist.
    Classtimer is awesome, its one of the few addons that doesn't have a problem with PTR. Not sure if beta is the same.

needtoknow is the one i use live and on beta

Needtoknow! Customizeable, simple, minimalistic, amazing.

fortewarlock or new forteexorcist
    or spellredux

those are my 2 fav, actualy i use both sind spellredux is for 1 target and exo is to see my cds most of the time.
    redux is the newer one (forte i had since bc) but i kinda like the way it is. just add a dot you wana track and bäm you got a little button with a time on it

10+ Year Old Account
    I like "dotimer" just a simple bar, very configurable.

ForteXorcist, all you'll ever need.

Quote Originally Posted by Mortaz View Post
    i looked at curse but couldent see anythingh about forte for beta is it just to download the one they show?
    Not sure if they have beta version yet, but it will likely be updated early on so you can get it up and running quite well. Yes it may not be as simple as some people have suggested when compared to other addons, however I find it has more options and better tracking options than some others. It also has modules for every other class which can help if you play alts.
    Last edited by skitzin; 2012-08-23 at 02:04 PM.

Deleted
    NugRunning for MoP beta
    Good and lightweight addon

Deleted
    I use NeedToKnow - I was using ForteExorcist previously but I found it much easier to make sure that all dot timers were appearing in the same place consistently with NTK.

Forte just stacked anything you were tracking and was moving my timers about a lot.