Deleted

Hallowed defenders

This pattern just dropped for me and it's 112 eur on the RMAH. I'm not sure if I should keep it or sell it and it's really unclear what it actually does. Can anyone clarify?

It's a pattern for set item and there are at least 6 of those items, one of them being a shield called "hallowed defender". I couldn't find any other hallowed patterns on the AH so does this only craft the shield or do I get all those items when I learn it? If yes, how does it work? Do I get to pick or it's random?

Deleted
    I believe the crafting recipe for hallowed armaments adds all 6 crafts to your blacksmith

Quote Originally Posted by Seja Victrix View Post
    I believe the crafting recipe for hallowed armaments adds all 6 crafts to your blacksmith
    This is correct.

Deleted
    Yea learned it. The recipe is sooo good. I already made 6 of the axes, sold 2 for a million, 2 were kind of bad and the other 2 were godlike, 950+ damage, socket, 400+ LoH, life steal, strength. No wonder no one buys the 750-850 damage yellow 1handers any more.

Quote Originally Posted by ita View Post
    Yea learned it. The recipe is sooo good. I already made 6 of the axes, sold 2 for a million, 2 were kind of bad and the other 2 were godlike, 950+ damage, socket, 400+ LoH, life steal, strength. No wonder no one buys the 750-850 damage yellow 1handers any more.
    I would, if the price was reasonable.
    Still not nearly enough 1000+ dps items up on the AH so far.

Deleted
    I managed to get a 1000 dps wand with arcane power max, arcane power on crit and a socket today. First 1H I ever got with over 1000 dps and it has nice stats too, shame no LOH. Let's see if it sells :P

Quote Originally Posted by Seja Victrix View Post
    I managed to get a 1000 dps wand with arcane power max, arcane power on crit and a socket today. First 1H I ever got with over 1000 dps and it has nice stats too, shame no LOH. Let's see if it sells :P
    Daaaaaaamn. I wish I was that lucky on stat rolls.