Awkward moment of your life

What are/were some of the most awkward moments of your life?
    They can be recent or reeeeeeeealllly long ago :P
    Like one of mine was when I was younger, I was at a friends house and we were coloring on some random coloring books. Anywho, I dropped a crayon, and went I found it I made the sound Link makes when he opens a treasure chest. Everyone heard and looked at me like I was weird. Oh, I even held it up! XD
    Another one was when I used to throw rocks and stones at people screaming 'GET IN YOUR POKEBALL'. This of course when I was much younger lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    A REALLY awkward one was when me, my 2 bros and my uncle were playing some card game at night on the terrace and i saw this huge, extremely bright and low light heading towards us. I was the only one who was in a position to see it without turning my head, and when i saw it, i honestly thought it was a UFO. Well, i had no idea what it was, but it wasn't identifiable for a good amount of time. For about 15 seconds, i just stared at it and my bros and uncle stared at me and kept asking me what's wrong, and then they started staring at it After about half a minute, it was pretty obvious it was just a plane. The thing is, it was setting off from the airport exactly in our direction, and it had some sort of reflector or something pointed RIGHT at us. Those were the scariest 45 seconds of my life.