Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've actually been waiting to see if they're going to fix that before I posted something about it in the guide. I'm hoping it's just an oversight on their part. When they do their Best Buy Q&A thing I'm going to try my best to get all of my final questions answered.

Deleted
    I love that guide its so pretty! you could convince me that int would be nr 1 stat thats how pretty it is!<3

Quote Originally Posted by Strigoii View Post
    Yeh that's true, I guess the most important thing to remember is don't set your rotation in stone and ignore what's going on around you; rotations will change depending on the individual situation, as will attack priorities.
    I'm aware fury is riddled with ifs and ands and buts, depending on situation, ability cooldowns, intermediate phases, etc.

im following the guide, im a long time raider. and i just took a two month break. and im trying to go back to fury but i just cant seem to pull anything above 15k. is that normal right now? or am i doing it wrong lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like you're doing something wrong. Average on a training dummy is around 35-40k in BiS gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Sikend View Post
    im following the guide, im a long time raider. and i just took a two month break. and im trying to go back to fury but i just cant seem to pull anything above 15k. is that normal right now? or am i doing it wrong lol
    If you're doing this in Live make sure you are NOT attacking the Boss dummy; it's set for level 90 now.

If that is the case that would explain my problem

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Loving the guide. Thanks for making this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rustynip View Post
    Sounds like you're doing something wrong. Average on a training dummy is around 35-40k in BiS gear.
    Is that on the lv 85 normal dummies Im guessing :P

Deleted
    my Warrior isn't in BIS gear (armory) but i'm pulling 33-45k over 5 minutes on dummys....
    and that's what annoys me a lot... 12k difference...

any chances the gap will be smaller when we are lvl 90? (cause of more crit maybe?)

10+ Year Old Account
    RNG is RNG. Can't really do anything about it. We actually have more crit right now in BiS with crit gems than we will in mop until we get t14 BiS

15+ Year Old Account
    Im 398 il and finished up doing 44k on Ultraxion, is that were abouts i should be or should i be higher? Im using HoM hc mh and Soul drinker offhand.

Ive been following this guide and i feel its helped me a hell of alot so please say thats what my DPS should be lol

Deleted
    And... TG or SMF for Hc's and raiding in MoP?
    Last edited by mmocfb421b3904; 2012-09-18 at 12:09 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by timebomb View Post
    Im lead to believe its all down to what weapon you prefer to look at yourself wielding.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tart View Post
    Im 398 il and finished up doing 44k on Ultraxion, is that were abouts i should be or should i be higher? Im using HoM hc mh and Soul drinker offhand.

Ive been following this guide and i feel its helped me a hell of alot so please say thats what my DPS should be lol
    That sounds about right for your ilevel

---------- Post added 2012-09-18 at 12:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by timebomb View Post
    You'll be SMF once you get very close to BiS gear, but TG is not too far behind.

35-40k in BiS gear on the normal, non-raider dummies as TG?

I'm thinking of throwing myself together some weak auras - question is, what is necessary/useful infromation, and what is "too much"? Of course a lot of the information is already there without using an addon like weak auras, but some are more important than others.

I'm already using Quartz, so I'm already tracking debuffs on the target, such as colossus smash.

The things I'm considering making auras for are:

-number of raging blow charges available
    -number of bloodsurge charges available
    -meat cleaver charges (maybe?)
    -too close to rage capping (20 rage below cap? 10?)
    -maybe "colossus smash available" and/or "dragon roar available", but might be unneeded since the normal UI *should* be enough for those... but I still find myself being a few seconds late at times.

Any thoughts? What do you like to track with the help of addons?

Quote Originally Posted by Maxie View Post
    I'm thinking of throwing myself together some weak auras - question is, what is necessary/useful infromation, and what is "too much"? Of course a lot of the information is already there without using an addon like weak auras, but some are more important than others.

I'm already using Quartz, so I'm already tracking debuffs on the target, such as colossus smash.

The things I'm considering making auras for are:

-number of raging blow charges available
    -number of bloodsurge charges available
    -meat cleaver charges (maybe?)
    -too close to rage capping (20 rage below cap? 10?)
    -maybe "colossus smash available" and/or "dragon roar available", but might be unneeded since the normal UI *should* be enough for those... but I still find myself being a few seconds late at times.

Any thoughts? What do you like to track with the help of addons?
    I use tellmewhen to show RB charges, Meat cleaver charges, WS charges and procs, enrage procs/timers, when Dragonroar/heroicthrow/BS/Zerker rage are off cd, Deadly calm charges, RB glyph timers etc And i use the rage bar on iceHud which you can set limiters on the rage bar when your close to cap etc.

Is TG or SMF better for cleave/aoe???
    looking at the guide I'm assuming that TG might be better due to using the Raging wind glyph.
    or am I missing something?
    also is the rage generation different between TG and SMF

Deleted
    atm im trying TG vs SMF i use Gurthalak hc MH and Experimental hc OH vs Souldrinker hc MH and HoM hc OH. Idk why i have bigger dps with SMF, isnt better my TG weapons? i found a better regeneration with SMF