Quote Originally Posted by Girana View Post
    with the "little" Blade Flurry nerf TG fury is the best Meele Cleave Spec
    You mean Dual Wield Frost?
    Chapterhouse#1107
    Armory

Quote Originally Posted by Chapterhouse View Post
    You mean Dual Wield Frost?
    dat Howling Blast

But look at top parses for Frost and Fury on Heroic Will and you'll see that Fury blows Frost away still.
    Last edited by Ochron; 2012-12-23 at 10:11 PM.

Deleted
    hi guys. I'm really undecided, i was with 2 elegion 489 then i had lost hope waiting any sword normal and elegion hc then i switch TG with Starshatter 510 and Shin'ka Normal 496 with socket. Which weapon on MH? 510 or 496 with 500str socket? ty

Quote Originally Posted by qaron View Post
    hi guys. I'm really undecided, i was with 2 elegion 489 then i had lost hope waiting any sword normal and elegion hc then i switch TG with Starshatter 510 and Shin'ka Normal 496 with socket. Which weapon on MH? 510 or 496 with 500str socket? ty
    Your Starshatter has more Max DMG. I'm not sure how you were able to kill any Heroic bosses without knowing what difference there is in your weapon slots.
    Last edited by Windowflip; 2012-12-28 at 05:17 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by qaron View Post
    As TG, better weapon goes ALWAYS to mh, I do not know about smf tough.

I recently came back to my warrior and I'm doing alright on damage, could be better, my biggest issue is that I just haven't read anything about cool downs, so I've just been doing what makes the most sense. BUT should i be blowing everything off the bat so they are up again for the end of a fight, should i delay recklessness and skull banner for like 1 rotation cycle 2 or 3, or right away. I know the fight makes it differ but what is a good rule of thumb to go by for using cds together?

Stack as many cool downs as you can before each CS window to maximize the damage you can output through that window -- that's fury's playstyle now, burst for 4 globals, pool rage while waiting for CS.

Always stack everything you can at the beginning of a fight for optimal burst, 300-400k worth in decent gear, then stack any you can throughout the fight together for latter CS windows. If you don't have 4 piece you'd have to use Recklessness and SBanner separately besides in the beginning.
    Rabsies
    <The Horsemen> US25 - Shadowmoon US - 14/14 25H
    "Just play the game"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Windowflip View Post
    Your Starshatter has more Max DMG. I'm not sure how you were able to kill any Heroic bosses without knowing what difference there is in your weapon slots.
    i was able to kill 10 boss hc without knowing that . I was not sure if the STR on weapon modify the max DMG on that weapon. btw Thank You Windowflip and Yiris for the help.

This is very helpful for someone starting up with wow like me

Dem crit gems haha, gotta love them as fury!

15+ Year Old Account
    Is there any point in which strength > crit for gemming?

I haven't simmed my character at all, quite frankly, it scares and frightens me, but is there some sort of general threshold or am I gonna be forced to math this bitch out

Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post

I haven't simmed my character at all, quite frankly, it scares and frightens me, but is there some sort of general threshold or am I gonna be forced to math this bitch out
    There is, but not in this tier most probably, so you don't have to worry about it.

So I'm sitting with the following stats: 9.33% Hit, 8.48% Exp, and 16.01% Crit. Do I want to reforge the Hit and Exp down to the 7.5 Cap and dump it all into Crit?

Quote Originally Posted by Mswebb88 View Post
    So I'm sitting with the following stats: 9.33% Hit, 8.48% Exp, and 16.01% Crit. Do I want to reforge the Hit and Exp down to the 7.5 Cap and dump it all into Crit?
    If possible, yes. Otherwise, into mastery.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxie View Post
    If possible, yes. Otherwise, into mastery.
    Thanks Maxie!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post

My first reaction would be that gemming mainly crit would definitely be the way to go since lower crit makes the rotation really awkward and that's basically what I've done myself. However, after simming my char (can't post links or signatures etc. yet) Delath on Xavius (EU), strength sims significantly higher (3.15>2.48 scale factor) than crit at least in my current SMF setup at 482 ilvl. This kind of makes me wonder...

Deleted
    Crit would have to sim at less than half the value of strength to make you gem strength over crit, as you get twice as much crit from a gem as you do strength.

As gear gets better secondary stats typically increase in value compared to primary stats rather than decrease, and this will continue to be the case with crit for a couple of tiers yet. For example for 463 tg gear crit is worth 0.5-0.6 strength, while at bis it's somewhere around 1.0-1.2 strength.

And mastery in bis is already worth more than 0.5 strength, so it's doubtful we'll ever gem pure strength.

Yeah, my bad. Forgot to consider the double amounts of secondary stats on gems. Was thinking and mixing up with trinkets and stuff that I've been trying to figure out lately :P

This guide was really helpful but i have a few questions, i am having alot of empty gloabls when smash,bloodthirst are on CD. What should i be doing during these?

One thing to note is that my gear is awful so that may also be the case.

love
    dreday

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreday24 View Post
    This guide was really helpful but i have a few questions, i am having alot of empty gloabls when smash,bloodthirst are on CD. What should i be doing during these?

One thing to note is that my gear is awful so that may also be the case.
    Fury can be quite frustrating at given times (when white attacks are not hitting target and BT just is not intrested giving you sweet crits) but to answer your question, you should be using HT (Heroic Throw) and shouts (Battle Shout and Commanding Shout) when you are having bad streaks with white attacks and BT's. I sometimes use Impending Victory when having bad streaks of rng to fill globals (I just make sure I do not starve my rage too much so I don't make my CS worthless)