Page 33 of 40 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    raid finder darkmist vortex just dropped for me, should i use it or stick to lessons of the darkmaster and carbonic carbuncle?

Quote Originally Posted by Dreday24 View Post
    This guide was really helpful but i have a few questions, i am having alot of empty gloabls when smash,bloodthirst are on CD. What should i be doing during these?

One thing to note is that my gear is awful so that may also be the case.

love
    dreday
    One thing about Fury is sometimes you must be patient. Fury is not a button mashing class. It's more situational rage management. You have heroic throw and impending victory to get you through some of those times but also be sure to utilize the proper stance for the situation to maximize you rage output. For example a fight like Elegon you will be in battle stance allot but when the ad is going to pop or also during orb phases get in Berserker stance and watch the rage flow. On top of all that once you get gear you'll find your procs will begin to show up where you won't worry about not having something to do.

Just wanted to say thank you to Blizz for bringing Sexy Fury Back. Arms was so blah.

So quick question, how the SMF bonus actually works? I've read somewhere that if you swap weapons you lose it for 30 seconds, to avoid having people weapon swap during execute phases for example. So if i got sword'n'board to lower incoming damage (for Crush on H:Garalon for example), am i gimping myself? Also i basically have my weapons gearsets bound to my stances, so anytime i go between zerk and battle stance for example it "replaces" my weapons (at least i hear the sound) even if it doesn't move them from my slots, could i be also losing the buff there?

Just noticing my damage is still awefully low despite having some decent gear now, but i don't feel i'm doing anything awefully wrong looking at other logs.

Deleted
    You only lose the SMF damage bonus if you equip a 2h. Can see the effect in action by swapping from 2h to 1h while looking at your weapon dps on character sheet, after 30 seconds it will jump up.

Heroic Starshatter + normal Shin'Ka vs normal Scimitar + Elegion?

@ Maxie - 2-handers all day long - weapon damage is king

It is kind of rediculous, concerning the number of mis-guided warriors we have in today's game. Too many people think that SMF is the only way to go and this is just wrong. Sim-C is not the holy grail and is not a definitive tool for warriors. Arms and TG are both viable specs and each specs damage is competitve with SMF. All people see is that SMF sims highest in BiS gear on a patchwork, single target fight. How many fights are like that in current content, I ask you? More warriors need to use common sense and not just make an all-encompassing decision based on a very specific set of data. Rant concluded...

Quote Originally Posted by zolakt View Post
    raid finder darkmist vortex just dropped for me, should i use it or stick to lessons of the darkmaster and carbonic carbuncle?
    someone help pls!

Stick with carbuncle and darkmaster. And buy Relic of Xuen, it is really, really cheap nowadays.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zolakt View Post
    someone help pls!
    Darkmist is utter garbage for Fury. Statis Str is okay, but the Haste proc is entirely wasted, since Haste is toxic to us. Stick with the CC and the LoD until you get a Relic of Xuen or a Lei Shin's or the trinket from the 5.1 faction vendor.

Deleted
    I am not sure if I should ask here but my character is Mookipz on Bloodfeather EU(Appearently I can't post armory links yet)

I have access to full MV and half of HoF only, LFR obviously I have access to all, what valor upgrade item should I go for?Or should I upgrade my gear?(I really want SMF though).

I have been trying to look at Rawr(which doesn't work for me) and I can't seem to find proper lists which lists upgrades in terms of gear.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: I also have LFR tier gloves, I just don't have them equipped because I haven't enchanted/gemmed them yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Kipsate View Post
    I am not sure if I should ask here but my character is Mookipz on Bloodfeather EU(Appearently I can't post armory links yet)

I have access to full MV and half of HoF only, LFR obviously I have access to all, what valor upgrade item should I go for?Or should I upgrade my gear?(I really want SMF though).

I have been trying to look at Rawr(which doesn't work for me) and I can't seem to find proper lists which lists upgrades in terms of gear.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: I also have LFR tier gloves, I just don't have them equipped because I haven't enchanted/gemmed them yet.
    Armory Link for you : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...okipz/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Maxie View Post
    Heroic Starshatter + normal Shin'Ka vs normal Scimitar + Elegion?
    You will do more damage with the 1 handers, i would only upgrade the scimitar though and wait for Kilrak

Quote Originally Posted by Keensteel View Post
    @ Maxie - 2-handers all day long - weapon damage is king

It is kind of rediculous, concerning the number of mis-guided warriors we have in today's game. Too many people think that SMF is the only way to go and this is just wrong. Sim-C is not the holy grail and is not a definitive tool for warriors. Arms and TG are both viable specs and each specs damage is competitve with SMF. All people see is that SMF sims highest in BiS gear on a patchwork, single target fight. How many fights are like that in current content, I ask you? More warriors need to use common sense and not just make an all-encompassing decision based on a very specific set of data. Rant concluded...
    From like ilvl 480+ SMF will do more damage with slightly worse or equal weapons thats just simple proven fact.
    Simcraft is a guideline, not some holistic list of rules HOWEVER some statements it makes simply turn out true.

Like the fact that SMF does more damage on non Whirlwind / RB fights with equal or maximum 8+-2 ilvls of discrepancy between the weapons.
    Last edited by Deafknight; 2013-01-07 at 12:03 PM.

Hi, i have some question and don't wanna open a new thread.

1) For a warrior lvl90 how many agility do you need to get 1% crit ; i know agi is bad and str is better ofc

2) What do we lost attacking a target lvl 93 boss ? i herad that we loose 1% crit per level. Is it true ? Are we loosing others stats ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarosnar View Post
    Hi, i have some question and don't wanna open a new thread.

1) For a warrior lvl90 how many agility do you need to get 1% crit ; i know agi is bad and str is better ofc

2) What do we lost attacking a target lvl 93 boss ? i herad that we loose 1% crit per level. Is it true ? Are we loosing others stats ?
    1) Never use stuff with agi. period. (Sorry, slightly off question)

2) hit and expertise caps depend on the level of your target mob. There has been extensive discussion about crit suppression at times but not sure whether any definitive conclusion as to the amount has been reached (at least not one that would still apply in MoP).

Quote Originally Posted by Delath View Post
    1) Never use stuff with agi. period. (Sorry, slightly off question)
    I know that but wanna simulate simulate %crit.
    For now i know its something like:
    %crit = 5% + crit value/600 + agi/"x"
    I know "x" sims around 10000; making agi totally shit for us. But wana know if someone have the exact value.

For % crit there has to be a difference when attacking a different target level...

Deleted
    10,000's right. Popping a 4000 agi potion my crit went up exactly 0.4%.

Couple questions i have seen mention before not to use vortex but I have a normal vortex and a raid finder lei shin. which is better for tg fury? other trinket of course is relic.

Also is the 4 piece bonus worth using 3 pieces of raid finder tier gear over like 496 non tier items?

ok i am not allowed to post links if curious just wow armory Situsklaw i am only level 90 fury warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Situsklaw View Post
    Couple questions i have seen mention before not to use vortex but I have a normal vortex and a raid finder lei shin. which is better for tg fury? other trinket of course is relic.
    Lfr Lei Shen's.

Quote Originally Posted by Situsklaw View Post
    Also is the 4 piece bonus worth using 3 pieces of raid finder tier gear over like 496 non tier items?
    This probably depends on what pieces you would replace with what, i.e. the itemization (do the pieces have very high crit or useless stuff like haste). Only absolute way to find out is to run it through a sim, but set bonus is pretty valuable (slightly dependent on fights lengths though).

Deleted
    At what point does SMF surpass TG? I have weapons for both styles but all are from LFR. My crit with TG is 23% unbuffed, and obviously it's quite a bit lower with SMF. So is the DPS, at least on dummies. I'm guessing I'll need an unbuffed crit in the upper 20s before switching to 1h becomes worthwhile, seeing as I'll lose like 1300 crit rating (not to mention a ton of strength and stamina). Is this correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Noselacri View Post
    At what point does SMF surpass TG? I have weapons for both styles but all are from LFR. My crit with TG is 23% unbuffed, and obviously it's quite a bit lower with SMF. So is the DPS, at least on dummies. I'm guessing I'll need an unbuffed crit in the upper 20s before switching to 1h becomes worthwhile, seeing as I'll lose like 1300 crit rating (not to mention a ton of strength and stamina). Is this correct?
    SMF vs TG isn't about crit %, it's about weapon quality. If you have equal or higher quality SMF weapons, go SMF.

---------- Post added 2013-01-10 at 11:13 AM ----------

Does the constant Titan Gas on Will heroic mean that it's worth being in zerker stance the whole fight?