10+ Year Old Account

[Movies] League of Legends Movie?!

So i've been playing league of legends for well over a year now and have read all the lores of the champions. I've also been watching some small clips of LoL cartoons on youtube and with all this in mind and the millions of players there are in the game I think it would be a perfect idea to make a movie for LoL. The champions seem so interesting and it would be awesome to see who would unite etc... Let me know what you all think

There's already a ''Lol'' movie:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1592873/

As for the actual LoL game, it'll be hard to give all those champions a part in a single movie :P

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    There's already a ''Lol'' movie:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1592873/
    Wow, that movie has a lower imdb rating than Samurai Cop. I always thought nothing could be worse.

Ehh... I don't really think it's the stuff for movies. Especially not considering that we have over 100 champions, tons of champions who aren't getting much attention would have to be left out, like Veigar, Singed, Varus, Volibear and tons of others. It would simply be Demacia vs Noxus, and I think we've seen enough Red vs Blue movies to know that can't be interesting for more than 10 movies.

That would be a horrible movie. 99% of the cast would be cameos.

Quote Originally Posted by Torethyr View Post
    Wow, that movie has a lower imdb rating than Samurai Cop. I always thought nothing could be worse.
    Gotta share this. Its one of the comments on Imbd for that movie you linked.

User Reviews
    11 December 2011 | by armando7005 (United States) – See all my reviews

As soon as I popped my special collectors edition of SAMURAI COP into my VCR, no less than a few dozen bitches busted through my front door wanting sex. I of course gave them their sex, with this magnificent piece of artwork playing in the background. This film is a pussy-magnet in every sense of the phrase. If you don't immediately get a hand-job from your girlfriend, wife, or some random passerby while this movie is playing, you aren't a man and deserve to die. After watching this movie for the 14th consecutive time, i found myself being able to bench more than 16 times my own weight. True story. I would recommend this movie to anyone who wants to pack on an extra 45 lbs of muscle, or just learn anything about being a man.

5 of 7 people found this review helpful.
    Last edited by Sam the Wiser; 2012-08-25 at 07:58 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Background stories for the champions is one thing, actually turning the game into a movie with a plot is another. As it stands, there isn't much story to the game at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Would be about as bad as a Mortal Combat movie :/.
    Last edited by Pud'n; 2012-09-02 at 04:11 AM.

how would they explain the ever spawning creeps >.>