Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's fine, but not everyone can take it. I can't. I have jealousy issues when my partner talks about how hot he thinks someone is or what he'd do to him

10+ Year Old Account
    Fantasizing about someone while doing someone else is just like using their body to fap. jk
    Last edited by Agoonga; 2012-08-24 at 01:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    And where exactly are you pulling that from. I'm guessing it's just totally opinion, in which case you may want to watch the wording. It seems like you're trying to tell the person how it is.
    By "fantasizing", we're referring to pleasing yourself with an image of someone else correct? By pleasing, I'm referring to sexual pleasure of any form; not just the physical. Why does someone fantasize over another person? To acquire pleasure. Why are they using that specific person? Can you think of any other reason other than desire? I can't... unless you're a mindless robot that does that for no reason at all. Isn't the very definition of lust all about desire?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's normal. Though I think celebs are a bit more acceptable than imagining someone you actually know... I feel like that gets into a weird area, like you have feelings for them, versus a celeb that is just presumably "hot" and just kind of a visual stimulus.

I've personally never done this, but I have to assume like others have said that my boyfriend does it occasionally, mainly because it is so common. But he's so protective of my feelings when it comes to other women that I don't think he would ever admit to it. :P

Icon made by leia06 from livejournal.com.

10+ Year Old Account
    In between me and my good friend, we can joke around and check on girls. But when im with my g-f, i would never go around and tell her : wow look at that beautifull girl, she must look sexy naked.

I mean, its stuff you keep for yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's completely normal and healthy. As long as you do not act on those fantasies, it's 100% OK. You're only human.

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cairm View Post
    In between me and my good friend, we can joke around and check on girls. But when im with my g-f, i would never go around and tell her : wow look at that beautifull girl, she must look sexy naked.

I mean, its stuff you keep for yourself.
    But do you think about that girl when you're being intimate with your girlfriend? There's a difference between checking out a girl and thinking about her when you're with your girlfriend or just alone. I'm not saying either is wrong, just that there's a big difference.

Personally even if I thought a guy I saw was attractive while I was out and about, I couldn't think about him while being intimate because I would be instantly feel disgusted with myself. To be fair, you could show me naked men all day and I wouldn't really care. I'm not very visual.

Icon made by leia06 from livejournal.com.

no offense but im pretty sure that even during sex your gf has fantasized about another man. It doesnt matter as long as she is with you and not the other dude. We dont live in a world of sunshines and rainbows, if you think it she probably does also