10+ Year Old Account

Temporarily Free Server Transfers?

Was just reading some comments on a youtube video and I happened to see someone talking about them allowing free server transfers for a short time after launch. Is this actually true, and if so, how long will this period last?

yes it's true, once the servers settle (people stop moving so much) they'll stop it and allow guesting.

Deleted
    It's true. I don't know how long it will last the only thing they said was that it'd be for a short time... so i'm guessing a week before you have to pay for it.

There was an interview recently where they stated that their guesting system would not be active at launch and that untill guesting was turned on server transfers would be free. There was no indication of how long this period would last. I'm haveing trouble finding the direct link and no doubt one of our other forum guru's will post it before I find it.

Who is John Galt?

10+ Year Old Account
    http://en.support.guildwars2.com/app...tail/a_id/9184

At launch players will be able to transfer between worlds freely. Once server populations have largely settled and stabilized, world transfers will be restricted to once a week and cost a variable amount of gems based on the population of the world being transferred to.
    Valar morghulis